Incredible Member

Default Sister firest, now a BROTHER???

Anyone else remember back. when it was revealed that Diana had a 'twin' sister? Also created from clay at the same time sh was? The sister's name was Nubia.

So now we get the reveal that instead of a sister, she has a brother out there somewhere!!

Diana's momma was a busy lady in any continuity, it seems!!

BANNED

You only have to have sex just one time to have twins.

BANNED

It's odd, it kinda seems like DC really likes this 'lost sibling' thing with WW. First Nubia, then Byrne made Donna into the lost one, and now Jason Momoa

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    It's odd, it kinda seems like DC really likes this 'lost sibling' thing with WW. First Nubia, then Byrne made Donna into the lost one, and now Jason Momoa
    Which, in essence, is yet another re-tread of her origins. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why DC is so hellbent on re-telling this story over and over again!

Wonder Boy is a cute idea, ..but, behind the times. Let's hope Jason's his own man and, while heroic, decidedly unlike Wonder Woman. I don't think he'll wind up being a sidekick, because I have a feeling that he'll show up in Justice League, before he appears in WW.

Maybe, he'll be one of the Kindred.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-05-2016 at 07:04 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!