Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    This would be a great time to bring back the clone that Sinister made with the Jackal in the Spider-man and X-men mini.

Don't forget the Jackal's previous appearance in Superior Spider-man team up issues too.
    I'm up for more of Sinister's creation ,X-Raven, I'm hoping he survived his rebellion against Nathan Essex. An I haven't forgotten Jackal's appearance in Scarlet Spider, and the team-up with the Superior Spider-Man. Also brought back another creation of the Jackal, Carrion, as well. Not to mention early on in the story, Warren was siccing monstrous clones on Spider-Ock, and Kaine, who also had the powers of the X-Men as well. Showing that more than info was traded by the Jackal ,and Sinister. Also the storyline ended with the Jackal managing to salvage some of Kaine's D.N.A. in the aftermath. With the villain thinking of using it to create Spidercide 2.0.

Glad the annual will be tied in to the story. I remember Superior doing that. Much better than the typical worthless annual stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    This would be a great time to bring back the clone that Sinister made with the Jackal in the Spider-man and X-men mini.

Don't forget the Jackal's previous appearance in Superior Spider-man team up issues too.
    This is probably the best opportunity to deal with Team-Up, particularly Sibling Rivalry. Kaine is on the teasers. Will the Jackal's "Spidercide 2.0" idea come to fruition?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Glad the annual will be tied in to the story. I remember Superior doing that. Much better than the typical worthless annual stories.
    Yes and from tha cover, it's safe to assume that Peter will suffer a new loss?

Oh boy, I love clones.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Is this gonna be Marvel's plan moving forward for character events?

Build up the plot in the main books, but then show the story in a separate series while the main series is still ongoing and not referencing it?
    They've done it before since World War Hulk. Other examples include Secret Invasion and Axis.

The main series usually references the mini.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    They've done it before since World War Hulk. Other examples include Secret Invasion and Axis.

The main series usually references the mini.
    Except Axis isn't actually an example. The mini didn't begin until the main series finished, as Uncanny Avengers #25 was the final issue of the series, and the story directly continued into Axis #1.
    Last edited by Phantom Roxas; 06-19-2016 at 01:04 PM.

The biggest potential problem with ASM tying, and not containing, to the main story, is Slott being spread too thin and ASM turning super fillery for however long the arc takes to complete (which I'm guessing will be around S-Verse's 6 issue mark).

Any word on whether other Spider-titles tie to the event?