Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    No I meant insecurities about his ability to lead after losing to Cass. I still haven't read to the point where Cass becomes the leader but even if Tim took it well, he'd still be unsure over whether he's the right person to lead the team. They voted for Cass, and I assume she did a fine job. A story arc I'd like to see would be Tin realizing his potential as a team leader after losing his position, and also years of incompetent TT leadership due to bad writing.
    Ugh, really hoping they just ignore TT.

It would be easy to give Tim logical weaknesses without bringing up that dreck, and a Tim who feels insecure about not being "The Leader" is an out of character Tim IMO.

For me, Tim's biggest weakness is lack of trust. He's the type who would screw up to protect stephanie, or underestimate Cass's ability to handle a non combat situation, or make a mistake because in a sensitive situation he has one eye on the mission and one eye on clayface.

He also seems like the type of person who would spend too much time trying to come up with the best solution when time may only allow for an okay solution.

Incredible Member

Looks like it will be another awesome issue, although i'm curious about something...Tim said that the training they went through was designed to stump Batman, although they were basically fighting many Jokers with swords...Batman should be able to walk all over a bunch of jokers...the only reason the Joker gave him trouble in End Game on a physical fight, was because he was amped up by the Dionesium, he had enhanced speed, strengh, durabillity, etc, otherwise Bruce would've beaten him up no problem...at least, Cass was kicking their asses right and left with litlle difficulty, although she had part of her mask ripped off, and apparently some blood coming out...old Cass would've not been touched, but oh well, i guess more people are happy this way...also wondering if this training was Batman's level, how come that Tim and Steph managed to even survive? i guess that Cass did most of the fighting on thei behalf.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    That overide code, "436", is a reference to Tim Drake's first appearance, Batman #436.
    Nice catch!

See people? this one of the reasons why Tynion is the right man for this job! no-one in DC right now even comes close to his level of knowledge on the bat-family.

Quote Originally Posted by bat_girl_cc View Post
    Looks like it will be another awesome issue, although i'm curious about something...Tim said that the training they went through was designed to stump Batman, although they were basically fighting many Jokers with swords...Batman should be able to walk all over a bunch of jokers...the only reason the Joker gave him trouble in End Game on a physical fight, was because he was amped up by the Dionesium, he had enhanced speed, strengh, durabillity, etc, otherwise Bruce would've beaten him up no problem...at least, Cass was kicking their asses right and left with litlle difficulty, although she had part of her mask ripped off, and apparently some blood coming out...old Cass would've not been touched, but oh well, i guess more people are happy this way...also wondering if this training was Batman's level, how come that Tim and Steph managed to even survive? i guess that Cass did most of the fighting on thei behalf.
    They'd also been fighting nonstop for three hours, and it's not been shown yet (unless I missed it) how strong those Joker constructs were. I think they managed to survive because there were four of them, since it seems like a perfect training scenario to foster and encourage teamwork.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    They'd also been fighting nonstop for three hours, and it's not been shown yet (unless I missed it) how strong those Joker constructs were. I think they managed to survive because there were four of them, since it seems like a perfect training scenario to foster and encourage teamwork.
    Sounds about right.