Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Its a WAR against PC Culture !

"ECW , Politically Incorrect and Damn Proud !" - Paul Heyman.

If you hadn't noticed , the last couple years the drum beats of war has been happening. The war has been building since the launch of the PC. Yes folks , being politically correct has started this. You can no longer use certain phrases , words or even say a term of something. Its gotten so bad , even South Park has discussed the war looming with the launch of PC !

Yes folks , Social Justice Warriors has begun to launch its war on America. In fact just recently after the Orlando tragedy the NRA President has proclaimed that the PC war caused this tragedy.

http://www.gq.com/story/the-nra-blam...al-correctness

So there ya have it , the dangerous PC culture has caused Omar Mateen to go get armed and kill various people. It was scary to see. Omar waged a war due to the fact that Obama is pushing PC. I remember a couple years ago when you didn't have to worry about people going on a rampage over PC culture . But sadly folks , this is the world we live in now.

If only we didn't have to live in a PC World. This would stop these rampages that is happening ! Can't we all go back to a world where ECW would brag up its slogan ?

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

I have a huge, huge problem with political correctness. It's a fanatical secular religion, and one as intolerant and ruthless as any ever devised. I'd hate to count how many people have lost their livelihoods because of it, while the PC police cheered wildly.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I have no problem with the PC Culture. I've been using Apple computers since 1994. And I couldn't be happier.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I have no problem with the PC Culture. I've been using Apple computers since 1994. And I couldn't be happier.
    Good one.

I'd hate to count how many people have lost their livelihoods because of it, while the PC police cheered wildly.
    ANd I have seen the other side where folks dismiss someone because of skin or sexuality. How many times are we going to hear someone scream that minority got the job because of affirmative action? Even after looking at the resume and seeing that they are qualified for the job.

BANNED

Hatred of the PC Police has played a big part in the rise of Donald Trump.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

"Othering" is an incredibly insidious evolutionary reflex one must always be wary of. Even when fighting against it, it's so easy to end up doing it anyway against the very group supposedly doing it in the first place. Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind, even on the supposedly more "intellectual" stage of combat.

BANNED

I have that browser extension that replaces the words "political correctness" with "treating people with respect" and this thread reads really creepy with it on.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

That is hilarious.

What's political correctness?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Hatred of the PC Police has played a big part in the rise of Donald Trump.
    And that's true and it's also a little sad because "Political Correctness" didn't cause the housing bubble to burst, it didn't cause the economic collapse, it didn't cause corporations to ship jobs overseas, it didn't cause rise a terrorism, it didn't turn a blind eye to child abuse in religious institutions, it didn't cause mass shootings...but hey, Trump's going to make America great by mocking physically challenged reporters and saying vaguely racist stuff cuz he's not politically correct!

im in the south park camp. offense is often hysterical, but "pc" has been turned into a boogeyman

like when it was rumored deadpool was gonna be rated pg13 i saw a lot of the "blasted pc!" posts for instance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Falseface View Post

What's political correctness?
    One of the biggest innovations of te 20th century.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    "ECW , Politically Incorrect and Damn Proud !" - Paul Heyman.

If you hadn't noticed , the last couple years the drum beats of war has been happening. The war has been building since the launch of the PC. Yes folks , being politically correct has started this. You can no longer use certain phrases , words or even say a term of something. Its gotten so bad , even South Park has discussed the war looming with the launch of PC !

Yes folks , Social Justice Warriors has begun to launch its war on America. In fact just recently after the Orlando tragedy the NRA President has proclaimed that the PC war caused this tragedy.

http://www.gq.com/story/the-nra-blam...al-correctness

So there ya have it , the dangerous PC culture has caused Omar Mateen to go get armed and kill various people. It was scary to see. Omar waged a war due to the fact that Obama is pushing PC. I remember a couple years ago when you didn't have to worry about people going on a rampage over PC culture . But sadly folks , this is the world we live in now.

If only we didn't have to live in a PC World. This would stop these rampages that is happening ! Can't we all go back to a world where ECW would brag up its slogan ?

Mmmmmm hmmm. How about we stick to letting people say whatever they want? People are so afraid to be offended these days. Gotta hide behind big brother for protection. (I say this being 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Native American and 1/2 African American)

Yeah, I got no problem with treating people with respect and being sensitive to things that might hurt them, but then, I give a shit about people's feelings. Some people just get mad that they can't say whatever they want out loud and tell other people to just deal with it. They don't want to suffer consequences for their statements and beliefs. Really, who're the ones that want a safe space?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, I got no problem with treating people with respect and being sensitive to things that might hurt them, but then, I give a shit about people's feelings. Some people just get mad that they can't say whatever they want out loud and tell other people to just deal with it. They don't want to suffer consequences for their statements and beliefs. Really, who're the ones that want a safe space?
    But see if a person gets blatantly disrespectful, the person that he offends could either ignore the dumbass or offer him a knuckle sandwich. But rather than letting people sort things out themselves, we would give power away (probably to government). That's no better than giving away our guns and asking the government to protect us.