Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Did anger at the story have an expiration date? The effects of it still resonate to this day, and Marvel still references it in current comics. We make as big a deal about it because it had such a big effect. Just because you don't like the marriage, and just because you got over it, doesn't mean that everyone else should do what you want.
    Jumping the gun a bit nothing in his post indicated that he didn't like the marriage. matter of fact I think he agreed with LetsGetNerdy and most fans that the execution was a bad but that maybe ten years later still bring up the hate instead of letting it go isn't healthy, you can believe that OMD was bad and that it held Peter back as it regressed him but others don't need to agree with you. and answer your question yes there is a expiration date on anger on a story, I don't think the effects are still resonating because its only recently that they have referenced the event at all and that was once in a secondary title, the other stuff had nothing to do with OMD and the deal with the devil or I'm pretty sure it didn't but if you could explain how the effects are still resonating and the references I could have a better handle.
    Truth is the best policy

Mighty Member

The poll is closed, but
    I am all for One More Day being reversed and Peter and Mary Jane's marriage being restored.

One more Day and One Moment in Time were lousy stories and were apparently editorial agenda-driven to ruin Marvel's most iconic couple as well as make Mary Jane look bad including especially weak.

We Spider-Marriage shouldn't have to get over it! Who the hell are you to tell what we should do???
    Hell No...I won't get over it!

That's why I created a facebook page for those that are Spider-Marriage fans.
    Last edited by Starrius; 08-10-2017 at 03:03 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    The poll is closed, but
    I am all for One More Day being reversed and Peter and Mary Jane's marriage being restored.

One more Day and One Moment in Time were lousy stories and were apparently editorial agenda-driven to ruin Marvel's most iconic couple as well as make Mary Jane look bad including especially weak.

We Spider-Marriage shouldn't have to get over it! Who the hell are you to tell what we should do???
    Hell No...I won't get over it!

That's why I created a facebook page for those that are Spider-Marriage fans.
    I'd like a link

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moral_Gutpunch View Post
    I'd like a link
    https://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.