Default Advice needed on Omnibus/HC Collection

It's been a while since I've been on here and I need some tips from the pros. I'm in the process of the selling my collection and need some advice on prices and reprints. Those who may remember me from many Omnibus threads previous and this forum know that I try to keep a nice collection of my favourite books and limit it to a couple of bookshelves.

I usually look at completed ebay listings as a price guide but I've got a few books where there is not a lot of data available for them and I'm looking for pricing advice. I've also not been on CBR as regularly as I used to be(not at all) so have absolutely no idea of what reprints are out/coming out etc.

Books I'm after price/reprint info on:

Ultimates Omnibus by Millar/Hitch
    Colossal Conan Busiek
    Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus
    Captain America Omnibus v1/Death of Cap Omnibus Brubaker
    The Mighty Thor Omnibus Simonson
    Thor by JMS Omnibus
    Punisher Max OHCs Ennis
    Secret Warriors Omnibus Hickman
    100 Bullets Deluxe OHCs
    Ex Machina Deluxes
    Absolute Planetary 1 & 2
    FF Omnibuses Hickman
    Bendis Daredevil OHCs 1-6
    Guardians of the Galaxy Abnett/Lanning HCs
    Brubaker Daredevil Omnis

Thanks, and shout out to all the posters who may or may not be around from back when. Flick me a pm for a catch up
    Last edited by NZ_InFerno; 06-18-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    It's been a while since I've been on here and I need some tips from the pros. I'm in the process of the selling my collection and need some advice on prices and reprints. Those who may remember me from many Omnibus threads previous and this forum know that I try to keep a nice collection of my favourite books and limit it to a couple of bookshelves.

I usually look at completed ebay listings as a price guide but I've got a few books where there is not a lot of data available for them and I'm looking for pricing advice. I've also not been on CBR as regularly as I used to be(not at all) so have absolutely no idea of what reprints are out/coming out etc.

Colossal Conan Busiek
    Thor by JMS Omnibus
    Punisher Max OHCs Ennis
    100 Bullets Deluxe OHCs
    Ex Machina Deluxes
    Absolute Planetary 1 & 2
    FF Omnibuses Hickman

Thanks, and shout out to all the posters who may or may not be around from back when. Flick me a pm for a catch up
    I recently sold a very good condition iron fist and a sealed secret warriors for £100 each, that was the starting and finishing bid

Why are you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I recently sold a very good condition iron fist and a sealed secret warriors for £100 each, that was the starting and finishing bid
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PLEDGE View Post
    Why are you selling?
    Because I'm not reading the majority of them, mostly digital nowadays. I really loved the thrill of finding the OOP books and since I haven't been buying any for years now that has kind of gone. Plus there is the whole insurance not covering them, and living in the shakey isles it is a bit of a hassle. Plus life etc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post

Colossal Conan Busiek
    Thor by JMS Omnibus
    Punisher Max OHCs Ennis
    100 Bullets Deluxe OHCs
    Ex Machina Deluxes
    Absolute Planetary 1 & 2
    FF Omnibuses Hickman

I tried to PM you but I believe your mailbox is full. Send me a PM if you get a chance. I'm interested in your captain America omnibis. Thanks!

I follow sales on some of these, because I've been thinking of selling some stuff myself. I hope these answers are what you're looking for.

Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus - Sell now for a good price, higher will probably net you a profit. I feel a reprint COULD happen after the Netflix show.
    Captain America Omnibus v1/Death of Cap Omnibus Brubaker - These will get you some good prices if you want. I don't see reprints coming anytime soon.
    The Mighty Thor Omnibus Simonsson - I think this will be reprinted one day, possibly as early as the next movie
    Secret Warriors Omnibus Hickman - People think this goes for a lot but I think Hellboydce is right on his price.
    Ex Machina Deluxes - You get more selling separately. Sell as a grouped lot and you are probably going get cover for them.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.