Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    A friend of mine drew once a funny pic in which Rogue bribed Leech to hide himself in her bedroom in order to have sex with Longshot . I don't know if they allowed the child to peep.
    I hope she blindfolded him and gave him ear plugs!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Heavily disagree there. Not that Rogue hasn't been tempted, but some posters were right in saying she is principled. She has outright rejected the cure before in a issue with Mystique, that's canon. iirc she also destroyed the technology and facility that was offering the 'cure' because it was also being used as a cover to harm mutants.
    Good point. Not join a enemy. Though if the cure was not used to harm anybody. With minimal side effect. She would jump at the chance. While she is principled I do think the character to a certain extent is desperate imo. Remember the character can't touch anyone for too long. While she may love someone emotional. She can't physically love someone. Which probably effects the character emotionally as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    And I don't think she hates her powers. She hates not being in control of them, which isn't the same thing. Also the situation isn't as extreme as never being able to touch anyone ever. It's more "waiting for a good telepath to remove the mental blocks" or "learning how to control them naturally" and however long that process takes.
    Not completely hate. Their has to be a certain amount of hate imo. As I said she can't get close to someone on a physical level. She has to have her guard up at all times. That has to take a toll on the character.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotJA View Post
    Talking of Longshot, what's he up to these days?
    I wish I knew . I think he was briefly seen for the last time in All New X-Factor (where he matched up with Quicksilver in reflexes) and in X-Tinction Agenda.

My personal bet for his future would be putting him on the wandering way again, and somehow making him work as a figure in defense of queerness. Queer in the broadest sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotJA View Post
    I hope she blindfolded him and gave him ear plugs!!
    Otherwise, it would be child grooming besides exploitation...
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 06-24-2016 at 08:59 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This thread is about "Why doesn't Rogue use a power inhibitor?", not "How does Rogue do the nasty?"