Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    My gut tells me that there will be no crossover between the films and TV.
    There is no need, it is literally pointless. TV shows are doing well (some more than others granted) so they don't need a ratings push from the movies and likewise the TV audience is so small it barely makes 8% of the movie audience based on a rough calculation, (BvS made $872,662,631 so assuming an average ticket price of 20$ that means roughly 43633132 people saw BvS, let's take Flash as an example it has on average 3.5million viewers that is barely 8% of BvS's audience) so the movies will serve no benefit from the crossovers either, not to mention do we really want to see CW actors go up against Affleck and co? Amell was pretty bad in TMNT from what I here.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

All-New Member

I love the DCEU movies. I'm pretty indifferent to the TV universe. My impression is that most movie universe fans are like me and that most TV universe fans don't like the darker tone of the movie universe. So why have them crossover? Let each exist separately and satisfy their current fan bases. Any attempt to mix them will likely end up pleasing no one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    There is no need, it is literally pointless. TV shows are doing well (some more than others granted) so they don't need a ratings push from the movies and likewise the TV audience is so small it barely makes 8% of the movie audience based on a rough calculation, (BvS made $872,662,631 so assuming an average ticket price of 20$ that means roughly 43633132 people saw BvS, let's take Flash as an example it has on average 3.5million viewers that is barely 8% of BvS's audience) so the movies will serve no benefit from the crossovers either, not to mention do we really want to see CW actors go up against Affleck and co? Amell was pretty bad in TMNT from what I here.
    With guys like you, my hope in humanity will remain strong. Amell should just stick at what he does best : remain small. Glad the CW is helping him out on that regard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    im fine with keeping it separate and DC has currently have two DC characters who are both in TV and Movies and those are The Flash and soon Superman. WB is finally showing some intelligence and logic
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 06-23-2016 at 02:31 PM.