View Poll Results: Who is/are Your Favorite Inhuman(s)?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Bolt

19 27.54%
  • Medusa

15 21.74%
  • Crystal

21 30.43%
  • Ms. Marvel - Kamala Khan

25 36.23%
  • Gorgon

7 10.14%
  • Triton

3 4.35%
  • Reader

19 27.54%
  • Synapse - Emily Guerrero

4 5.80%
  • Grid - Dinesh Deol

2 2.90%
  • Flint - Jason

6 8.70%
  • Ahura Boltagon

5 7.25%
  • Iso - Xiaoyi

8 11.59%
  • Naja

6 8.70%
  • Swain - Jovana

6 8.70%
  • Other

13 18.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Your Favorite Inhumans of The All-New Era!

Pretty much a Straightforward question and vote, who are your Favorite(s) Inhuman Character since the Start of the ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT Marvel Era and the end of Secret Wars!?

We have had a Surge in Inhuman books; Uncanny Inhumans, All-New Inhumans, Karnak, Ms. Marvel, Karnak, Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur and Now Civil War II being a center for the Inhumans!

So who are some of your Favorites and Why and Have fun and keep this a Respectful Thread and each others votes and opinions! =)

P.S. - Sorry I Ran out of Room for KARNAK and Others, only Limited, so In Other Please vote for those I could not fit, Sorry for the lack of Room!

Last edited by CJStriker; 06-19-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Kamala and Crystal. Other: Daisy Johnson.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Crystal, Medusa and Black Bolt, nothing more than just them.

And in that order.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Hum...
    That's a hard question.
    From the Royal Family i say Medusa.
    From the Nuhumans i am between Iso and Inferno.
    Ms. Marvel is Ms. Marvel.
    And i have been loving Moon-Girl.
    But overall? My anwser is Reader. But that may change as before the UI#10 i would say Naja.

Everything Lives!

Extraordinary Member

Kamaalalalalalalllaallaalalallalaalalla

1. Medusa: She's just the best, I love how she's equal to Blackbolt now in prominence, she deserves it.
    2. Reader: Almost a tie for #1, Reader has the coolest powerset in comics imo and is so badass and so full of storytelling potential.
    3. Crystal: I never really liked her before AN Inhumans, but I really like her there. Proves she can lead a team but is also more fun than her sister.
    4. Inferno: (more from Inhuman than ANAD era, but since it's one story it's hard for me to separate it). Inferno was my entry point to the Inhumans so I really relate to him due to that. I'm also waiting to become an uncle so it's cool reading about someone in the same situation.
    5. Ahura: After Time Crush I feel like Ahura could easily be A-list. Adding him is a game changer.
    6. Karnak: I love his powers and his cool demeanour, I haven't read his solo yet so he may be heading up the list.
    7. Black Bolt: Black Bolt is a huge bad ass, unfortunately his whole not speaking thing makes it hard for me to connect with him like others on this list.
    8. Iso: I love Iso, like a lot. She would be higher on this list if not for the lack of consistency in how she is drawn. Every panel of her face looks completely different, even by the same artist, and it drives me nuts. This isn't a hard fix though, just pick a face and stick with it.
    9. Lash: Again from Inhuman not ANAD era. Lash is a great villain, and visually striking when drawn well.
    10. Lineage: Also mostly from Inhuman, Soule has been building up a great rogues gallery for the Inhumans and I feel like when all is said and done Lineage will be the greatest of them other than Maximus the Mad.

HM: Maximus the Mad (would be higher if he was more prominent), Flint (love his story but struggle to connect with him as a person), Gorgon (loved him prior to losing his mobility, but not enjoying him as much in his depression, although I get it)
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

I voted for Swain. When in doubt, support the LGBT cast member
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

I'm hopeful that they create one that I like, eventually.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Reader

Frank McGee

Naja
    Lineage, Black Bolt, Iso, Ahura & Auran

I'm still hoping for Toro to make an appearance.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Naja got my vote. I love the overall look of the character and mystery behind her. Reader would be my #2.

Crystal

I am intrigued by Panacea through - a healer with all empathy removed from her character.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Reader, Ahura, Iso, Naja

Other - Nur (Frank McGee), Inferno, Lineage, Lockjaw, Quake, Blizzard, Ren Kimura, Iron Cross II, Gloriana

Light Brigade - Dara Ko Eke, Els Udota, Hooud, Kal Blackbane, Prax Ord, Voorr

Niffleheim

Medusa, Black Bolt and Kamala are my main draw

i love Reader, Inferno, Naja and Thane too

Crystal, Frank, Reader, and Swain are my favorites...but I am also really intrigued by Panacea. Can't wait to see what they have planned for her.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Bluebird

Other - Quake (mainly due to having prior knowledge of her thanks to the TV show Agents of SHIELD.)