View Poll Results: Who is/are Your Favorite Inhuman(s)?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Bolt

19 27.54%
  • Medusa

15 21.74%
  • Crystal

21 30.43%
  • Ms. Marvel - Kamala Khan

25 36.23%
  • Gorgon

7 10.14%
  • Triton

3 4.35%
  • Reader

19 27.54%
  • Synapse - Emily Guerrero

4 5.80%
  • Grid - Dinesh Deol

2 2.90%
  • Flint - Jason

6 8.70%
  • Ahura Boltagon

5 7.25%
  • Iso - Xiaoyi

8 11.59%
  • Naja

6 8.70%
  • Swain - Jovana

6 8.70%
  • Other

13 18.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mighty Member

Old Inhumans: Medusa, Crystal, Karnak. Medusa's always been my favorite. Been a favorite since the Secret Wars mini from the early 2000s and continued all the wya through today. She's just all around fantastic from FF to War/Realm of Kings

Nuhumans: Reader and Kamala. Reader's just all around interesting new dynamic, does what he want and you want to know what he wants. Kamala speaks for herself and her series to boot. Iso is an honorable mention, but she's yet to get the focus i want to see out of her.

There are others I like, but either due to lack of prominence in recent history they're not there.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    The first Inhuman ... Toro
    That is right lol! he is the first Inhuman to be published.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Hum...
    That's a hard question.
    From the Royal Family i say Medusa.
    From the Nuhumans i am between Iso and Inferno.
    Ms. Marvel is Ms. Marvel.
    And i have been loving Moon-Girl.
    But overall? My anwser is Reader. But that may change as before the UI#10 i would say Naja.

I haven't given them a try, whose the guy on the right looking like desert cyclops?
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    The first Inhuman ... Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    That is right lol! he is the first Inhuman to be published.
    That is what Makes is so Sad that you Only can put up to 15 votes in a poll cause their are many more Inhumans that many Fans Enjoy and threads like these allow us to help express that fandom in a New and Dynamic way to say that THIS character is Cool and Read-Up on them!

And with that I did.......Toro was Recently in the Issues of Squadron Supreme Issues #7-8 and it was Awesomely Done by Writer James Robinson! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I haven't given them a try, whose the guy on the right looking like desert cyclops?
    I am Certain that is Reader!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is what Makes is so Sad that you Only can put up to 15 votes in a poll cause their are many more Inhumans that many Fans Enjoy and threads like these allow us to help express that fandom in a New and Dynamic way to say that THIS character is Cool and Read-Up on them!

And with that I did.......Toro was Recently in the Issues of Squadron Supreme Issues #7-8 and it was Awesomely Done by Writer James Robinson! :-)
    I have been following his story since the All New Invaders and i'm reading SS simply because of him and Jim Hammond

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am Certain that is Reader!

Thanks. After a brief exam. I like his look, but the power set is weird, and not in a good way. He's basically a D&D style wizard or shugenja, meaning potentially vastly overpowerd, until limits are put on that. He could read a braille sheet that says: "No more Inhumans"; or "Mutants get secondary mutations from the mists", or "I am the rightful, King" He's a reality warper... just out right needs a range or somekind of implicit limits other than "Braille Only".
    I like that he's mercenary with no real allegiance to the royals (We really need a lot more of them who reject that Monarchy outright.
    I think I hate the fact that he has a dog that he "sees" through. It occurs to me that a Machine would be better or hell an eagle...but either way... that dog better be dying and getting brought back by his powers quite often.

Lastly... in regards to the thread... I think my favorite Nu-human is : Lash.

Good look: Reminds me of Akuma and Penance from Gen-x
    Good Back Story: One of the other inhumans enclaves with differing cultural beliefs than the main inhumans.
    Good powerset: Teleportation, Energy Projection,Strength, Agility.

Overall, best one I've seen aside from pre-ellis Karnak (who... ellis has made a nihilistic anti-hero (reading that book still though figured I'd give the whole run a chace, maybe its going somewhere)
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Niffleheim

He can only do three readings in a day and has to sleep to recharge his powers (i'm not really sure how long he needs to recharge thou)

Gotta go with Kamala due to the fact that she's simply a fun and enjoyable character. As one who isn't really interested in the Inhumans, she's a character who can be enjoyed in spite of that due to having very minimal connection to the Inhumans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    He can only do three readings in a day and has to sleep to recharge his powers (i'm not really sure how long he needs to recharge thou)
    Which is probably where midnight was drawing the D&D allusion.

I find the lack of Inferno and Frank on this list disturbing, but I still found plenty of choices to vote for (good call on he multiple choice CJ).

I like seeing that ever so slightly significant blip for Naja. She has one of the coolest (if inconsistent) designs of the newbies and an intriguing but of cloak and dagger about her past.

I voted for Gorgon because he's my favorite royal and Swain because she's the nuhuman I'm most interested in seeing more of right now, and then Other because I probably would have voted for Karnak too & also as a general "there aren't too many inhumans I'm not fond of to some degree" vote.

kind of sad Grid has no votes though

I didn't realize this was a multi-option poll and I'm sad cause I'd have voted for several others. Ah well.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I voted for gorgon, because he's my all time favorite, but we haven't seen triton or inferno doing much. And where's frank mcgee?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I didn't realize this was a multi-option poll and I'm sad cause I'd have voted for several others. Ah well.
    Sorry about that forgetting to mention in the opening post that is was mulitple choice, that is my fault.

As your 1st post was just say who you like and that is just as Meaningful like you did, thanks for it and thanks for posting on the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Which is probably where midnight was drawing the D&D allusion.

I find the lack of Inferno and Frank on this list disturbing, but I still found plenty of choices to vote for (good call on he multiple choice CJ).

I like seeing that ever so slightly significant blip for Naja. She has one of the coolest (if inconsistent) designs of the newbies and an intriguing but of cloak and dagger about her past.
    Glad you liked the idea of the Poll ImprobableQuestion, Thanks!

Indeed I needed to tweak it more like I said to Seren just now and yea sadly I could not fit ALL the most known Inhumans like Inferno and Frank and other cause sadly there was limited room. That is why I made the other choose to fill in that gap, but yea still not fully the same.