BANNED

Default Udon: Street Fighter Comics

So what do you think about Udon's Street Fighter comics ? are they good ? I really like playing Street Fighter but lately i realised just the videos at the begining and at the end about the character you choose to play in the game (Street Fighter IV) are not enough for me... I want more story and i grabed free comic book day issue of Street Fighter V at the free comics book day and read it 2 days ago and enjoyed it immensely so i ordered Udon's Street Fighter Classic vol. 1 HC and waiting for it to arrive with great enthusiasm.

BANNED

RAISE MY FIRST TRADE !!! RISE AND SHINE !!! lol

I ordered so many Street Fighter OHCs after SF Classic Vol. 1... and i read one of them, Street Fighter Legends: Chun Li. I will make a very shot review of it, hopefuly will start some conversation about Street Fighter comics. SF Legends: Chun Li was a really fun read I think it was partly because i really like SF alot... the artist of the book took my interest at firt, his name was Omar Dogan... because of the last name i wondered if he had turkish ancestors, (cause Doğan means falcon in turkish) but i couldn't find much information about him other than he was born in America... I liked his art, it was heavily influanced by manga. The story can be described in the shortest as it was a Hong Kong Cops action adventure. It was before Chun Li ever get in to Street Fighter tournament and become an Interpol agent. She was a freshly out of police academy cop and she just started to involve with Shadoloo organization and its Leader Bison's right hand Sagat. The Story also involved the death of Dan Hibiki's father...(which i couldn't feel sad cause Dan is such a comic relief which can't be taken seriously... even his cry like '' father '' and stuff were so funny... lol ) and they show how Sagat Lost his eye... Now, this was something i always wondered...this and how did Sagat get that nasty scar which goes on in a line from his lower side of upper body to his sholders. I got the answers for both, yay ! and i liked some supporting charactes like Dorai (Chun's father and chief) and Lin (Chun's best friend and partner) i guess this is all. I can't wait to read the rest of the Street Fighter books.
    Last edited by Batarang; 07-21-2016 at 10:26 AM.

I'll go into detail later, but right now I'll just tell you that I've been reading Street Fighter Unlimited since #1, and it's been pretty great. It's everything I want from a Street Fighter story: equal parts campy and action-packed.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    I'll go into detail later, but right now I'll just tell you that I've been reading Street Fighter Unlimited since #1, and it's been pretty great. It's everything I want from a Street Fighter story: equal parts campy and action-packed.
    It's great to hear good word about SF: Unlimited. I will definetly grab the OHC, i saw it at preorder at amazon. I'm glad they will realese it in OHC format first... cause rest of SF books which i bought are all OHC. They will look good on the shelf all together.