Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Action Comics #958 Preview

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...on-comics-958/

More Oz. Seems like he's real interested in Jon.

The coloring and inking here is making already great art even better.

Go ahead and reveal this guy as Ozymandias any day now.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...on-comics-958/

More Oz. Seems like he's real interested in Jon.
    so Dr. Oz is Dan Jurgens

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Mr. Oz is really a creepy guy.

Lois is badass, look at how she watches TV. I bet Brainiac can't watch a tv like that.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

BANNED

The way Lois speaks to Jon makes it seem as if Post-Crisis Superman and Doomsday had that one fight in DOS and that was it.

And would this Doomsday being a robot or hologram make any more sense than it being DOS Doomsday? Constructing it would require knowledge of a specific version of Doomsday from an alternate Universe.
    Last edited by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever; 06-21-2016 at 04:05 AM.

I don't think construct is going to be the angle here. Nevermind the fact that the very idea is an outright slap in the face to New Superman and Lois if they were to do that, the signs are pointing toward literal incarnations anyway. If, and I find it to be extremely likely, that Mr. Oz is Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias, then I would anticipate him being a higher being to the DCU the likes of Dr. Manhattan. In that sense, I could see him as having the ability to lift beings out of their time and world.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ina heshima kwa Jumuia kama ka View Post
    The way Lois speaks to Jon makes it seem as if Post-Crisis Superman and Doomsday had that one fight in DOS and that was it.
    Well that's the only one were Clark died. It was the big one.

But who knows, maybe their histories are already changing like Wally's has?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Well that's the only one were Clark died. It was the big one.

But who knows, maybe their histories are already changing like Wally's has?
    Wally's history hasn't changed, he was already part of the new52 universe before his disappearance. He was able to see his life before Flashpoint after end up in the Speed Force 5 years ago. People don't remember him at the beginning because there was a big mindwipe by Mr. Twister/Lilith Clay (long story).
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-21-2016 at 07:40 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wally's history hasn't changed, he was already part of the new52 universe before his disappearance. He was able to see his life before Flashpoint after end up in the Speed Force 5 years ago. People don't remember him at the beginning because there was a big mindwipe by Mr. Twister/Lilith Clay (long story).
    The New 52 is an altered pre flashpoint world. Wally was taken out before New 52 came about. He's now been reintroducing himself into the world and due to the nature of the New 52 his history has to change even if it's slightly. As I remember, Lilith wasn't an original Titan and they didn't look like that. This is what I mean by his history changing

BANNED

Justice League #52 informs us why Luthor is trying to take Superman's place.

People that are keeping up with Action Comics should read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The coloring and inking here is making already great art even better.

Go ahead and reveal this guy as Ozymandias any day now.
    I was going to point out Mr. Oz's green eyes(don't remember what eye color Adrian had) but the panel featuring him on the final page of the preview is color-filtered anyway, so it shouldn't rule out anything.
    #ILOVEYOU3000

Read the issh. All I'm saying is there might be more to the Katra theory. Superman/ Kal-El divided into Clark Kent(Memories not super), Kal-El (Memories that are super goes into Lana) and his powers (Lois). Aspects of himself divided.
    Last edited by A Guy's Name; 06-22-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Better than the last issue, at least. Interesting implications for "Clark Kent", Lex gets some good moments. Though it's pretty hilarious that Superman's all "This guy fights like MY Doomsday!" (especially when he spends the rest of the issue going "this guy fights so differently from how I remember Doomsday!"). What kinda degree of variance is there to the mindless rampages of Doomsdays across the Multiverse that you can tell one from the other by their fighting style?
    Post-Crises Doomsday uses Doom-kwan-do.
    Post-FP DD uses Doom-jutsu.
    Another one uses Doom-xing. Others use Doompoera, Doom-maga, Doom-ern Fist. Jeet Kune Doom.

BANNED

I thought this was weaker than the last issue. That's mainly because of the art, but I also thought the dialogue here was worse due to the Jimmy/Clark scenes and the Lois/Jon scenes.