Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Looks like Civil War II might revolve around Miles this time? Would be pretty nice. tbh. Between the cover of #6 of Civil War II, Thunderbolts #5, and Spider-Man #8, it seems that maybe Spider-Man kills Captain Establishment? It would explain why he is about to behead Captain Hydra and Winter Soldier is hunting him down. Also, I hope Iron Man actually does destroy New Attilan and I still stand by my theory that it is Cho!Hulk that was killing the heroes in Ulysses' vision.
    Aside from Civil War II stuff, it's about time that the All New X-Men address the Terrigen Mist problem. Also, my local comic book shop has been selling out of the X-Men titles so it's good that they are going to have an "Apocalypse Wars" book with all the storylines. Also, Gabby apparently dies to Old Man Logan in the vision??? I feel like Laura trying to solve the problem actually creates the problem. Plus, didn't Tom Taylor hint at Gabby not being around long?

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Just planning on buying All-New All-Different Avengers #14, Ms. Marvel #11, and Nova #11 this September. Might buy Spider-Man #8 as well.
    Looking forward to the end of the Civil War event, though it is saving me money.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Also, Gabby apparently dies to Old Man Logan in the vision??? I feel like Laura trying to solve the problem actually creates the problem. Plus, didn't Tom Taylor hint at Gabby not being around long?
    I really, really like Gabby, so part of me hopes she sticks around. But then there's the part of me that acknowledges that there have been more than enough variations on the Wolverine character running around the last few years, thanks. So I'll be sad for Laura if Gabby dies or is otherwise written out, but not devastated.

Mighty Member

Uncanny Avengers is interesting. Seems Cable and Rogue are going to try and deal with the Terrigen Mist problem and Captain Hydra wants to stop them.

Thoughts:

- Captain Marvel is way out of Iron Man's weight class, so I don't have many doubts as to how this fight will turn out unless Tony has some secret "Captain Marvel-Buster" Armor lying around.

- Anyone notice the choosing sides cover seems to have both War Machine and Hawkeye's pictures crossed out?

- Sunspot vs. The Maker should be good.

- Figures the Mutant members of the Uncanny Avengers would finally just pack up their bags and go to try and solve the Terrigen Mist issue. It's not like they can count on anybody else to help them.

- Bendis + Tony's real parents apparently having deep ties to Marvel history have = extreme trepidation.

- So they're going to use a time machine to bring back Namor? I wonder if they'll pick a version of the character before AvX?

- Sounds like Cho does something that forces T'Challa to watch him like a hawk...and then there's the arrows on that cover.

- Miles fighting Venom? I know Flash is back on Earth as per his book, but would Bendis actually acknowledge that? I'm actually kinda curious to see how Flash would react to another Spider-Man. Seems like Ulysses predicts he does something that forces him to go on the run.

- After all the crud Nova's been through, I wouldn't blame him for retiring.

- Surprise, surprise, Doc Ock's back...

- I'm kind of worried about Aaron writing Mordo.

- Hey, Clea's finally back! Awesome .

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Control F - Miracleman

Not Found

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's starved for it. Has anyone ever said what the hold-up is? I find it hard to believe that it could be creative delays: Gaiman and Buckingham had a couple years of lead time, if I recall correctly.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Anyone notice the choosing sides cover seems to have both War Machine and Hawkeye's pictures crossed out?
    Oh. Bendis hates him. I'm kinda sure it's going to happen now.

Spectacular Member

Oh man, Howard is ending? Noooooo! I love that book. And the Clone Saga reprint further feeds the idea that Ben Reilly and the Jackal will definitely be involved in Dead No More. Now to get that Deadpool Omnibus… hmmm.

Purchasing:
    Amazing Spider-Man #18
    Spider-Man #8
    Spider-Gwen #12
    Spider-Man/Deadpool #9
    Mighty Thor #11
    Howard the Duck #11
    Moon Knight #6
    Silver-Surfer #8

Maybe:
    X-Men '92 #7
    Vote Loki #4 (Great premise, but did anyone else find the art and writing god awful [pun unintended… maybe]? Such a let down after Journey into Mystery & Agent of Asgard. I will forever sing those books' praise.)
    Spider-Man 2099 #15

Of all the cancellation Marvel has done the last few years, I think the one that actually made me sad is Howard.

Is it me, or does it sound like uncanny inhumans is being cancelled, too?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Is it me, or does it sound like uncanny inhumans is being cancelled, too?
    It looks like All New Inhumans just was. Maybe Marvel is planing a new Inhumans relaunch...
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-21-2016 at 10:44 AM.

CIVIL WAR II #6 (OF 7)
    CIVIL WAR II: CHOOSING SIDES #6
    CIVIL WAR II: X-MEN #4
    NEW AVENGERS #16
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #14 it was time but how this will affect the members connected to the Inhumans?
    A-FORCE #9
    MS. MARVEL #11
    ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #12 GABBY NOOOO
    EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #14
    EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN ANNUAL #1
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #13 Better late than never I think
    UNCANNY X-MEN #12 & 13 I loved the cover

Think a second Civil War will never have the same impact as the first.

ALL-NEW INHUMANS #11 it's the end?
    Last edited by Knives; 06-21-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Captain Marvel is way out of Iron Man's weight class, so I don't have many doubts as to how this fight will turn out unless Tony has some secret "Captain Marvel-Buster" Armor lying around.

- Sunspot vs. The Maker should be good.

- Figures the Mutant members of the Uncanny Avengers would finally just pack up their bags and go to try and solve the Terrigen Mist issue. It's not like they can count on anybody else to help them.

- Bendis + Tony's real parents apparently having deep ties to Marvel history have = extreme trepidation.

- So they're going to use a time machine to bring back Namor? I wonder if they'll pick a version of the character before AvX?

- Sounds like Cho does something that forces T'Challa to watch him like a hawk...and then there's the arrows on that cover.

- Miles fighting Venom? I know Flash is back on Earth as per his book, but would Bendis actually acknowledge that? I'm actually kinda curious to see how Flash would react to another Spider-Man. Seems like Ulysses predicts he does something that forces him to go on the run.

- After all the crud Nova's been through, I wouldn't blame him for retiring.

- Surprise, surprise, Doc Ock's back...

- I'm kind of worried about Aaron writing Mordo.

- Hey, Clea's finally back! Awesome .
    Well, if Stark had an Anti-Phoenix laser, so why not ?...................................
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 06-21-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I really, really like Gabby, so part of me hopes she sticks around. But then there's the part of me that acknowledges that there have been more than enough variations on the Wolverine character running around the last few years, thanks. So I'll be sad for Laura if Gabby dies or is otherwise written out, but not devastated.
    There is this idea running in the back of my head that Taylor won't end his All-New Wolverine run on a happy note. I was always hoping for Gabby to be the X-23 to Laura's Wolverine but I'm beginning to honestly doubt it.

Marvel is at an all time low.....

And I am enjoying Civil War 2.

So many stories move at a snails pace. It's just awful reading month to month.

Don't get me started on inhumans/terrigen mist/ xmen