BANNED

Default what are the chances that Priest's Deathstroke book can breathe new life back into the character?

at this point i think Deathstroke is better suited to being a villain in anything...be it a video game comic or animated series(or live action in the case of arrow)when it comes to being the star of his own book....you gotta ask yourself what makes a person want to buy a deathstroke book? what does deathstroke need to make himself fresh and exciting to people?

this topic is to discuss what exactly Sladw Wilson needs to kickstart his dc rebirth life and if Christopher Priest can give Slade Wilson the fame and glory he deserves

Fantastic Member

Excellent chance. Priest is going to do for Deathstroke what he did to Black Panther in the 90s.

BANNED

Priest is an excellent writer, for those who like Deathstroke or maybe undecided he has a great chance of making a decent run.

I still won't be buying it as I have zero interest in the character, except as a villain in other peoples titles.

So for someone like me it makes little difference who writes, and I'd prefer him to write something I wanted to get.

BANNED

yeah same here...unless he's the villain i don't really care

Incredible Member

You know, I actually find myself enjoying the last few issues of Deathstroke... maybe it's the art and the constant rotation of guest characters. I haven't exactly read a lot with Slade and Rose Wilson but this book makes me want to. 'specially Rose. Mmmm.

BANNED

yeah it's always nice when a comic embraces guest characters