BANNED

Unhappy Why can't Marvel do a limited Rogue and Gambit comic book series

https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Gambit-...=1&*entries*=0

The path of romance rarely runs smoothly for the X-Men, and that goes double for mutantkind's most ill-fated couple: Gambit and Rogue! The would-be lovers who dare not touch face ghosts from their pasts in adventures filled with thieves, assassins, reunions and revenge! Remy LeBeau returns to New Orleans when he hears rumors his late wife isn't so late after all. But the key to fully reviving Bella Donna lies within the Thieves Guild that Gambit turned his back on! Will Remy's father welcome him home with open arms? Or will his in-laws in the Assassins Guild meet him first with closed fists?

COLLECTING: GAMBIT (1993) 1-4, ROGUE (1995) 1-4
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else disappointed with this graphic novel already even though it comes out in sep-oct 2015?

I remember the adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix from the 90s when Rogue and Gambit were the more popular couple with fans and marvel could not cash in?

they are re-releasing the first rogue and gambit limited series in September and it strikes me as odd that instead of marvel to do a new story on the couple even if it is set in an alternate reality, they are just repackaging their old stories from the 90s
    Last edited by Selina; 06-21-2016 at 01:50 PM.

It is a shame that they never had one. I would buy it.

But both Gambit mini and Rogue mini were awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It is a shame that they never had one. I would buy it.

But both Gambit mini and Rogue mini were awesome.
    they were awesome indeed and I liked how both series were heavily connected. the rogue mini was a direct sequel to the gambit mini but I have read the comic twice before and I will like something new. I hate to say this but for me it almost feels like a scam