Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Jun 21, 2016

"Manifest Destiny" presents an alternate history of the United States, filled with horrific creatures, plant zombies, and fantastic art and writing.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

This is my favorite comic right now and it's great to see it get some attention. I know you are reviewing the collected edition, but it is worth noting that the monthly issues are still only $2.99!

Good call, Augie!

All-New Member

Unless you try to pick up back issues. At least $7 a pop.

It is astonishing how close we are, not just regarding love for 90s comics, but also in our reading habits.
    It's true, I loves MD, but somehow it went below radar after two or three issues.
    Glad that you brought it back to my attention.

I've said it before here and I'll say it again, this is bar none one of the best books on the racks at the moment (next to Lazarus). WAY MORE people need to be reading this one.

The current storyline is really good so far. The story is mainly being told from a previous expedition groups perspective and its obvious downfall.

And then I read volume 3 today, and -- it's even better than the last two, combining the funny elements with the most horrific ones, and a couple of the craziest twists the story has had so far.

Amazing series....