Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll probably get all the books, ya know, just to keep up with everything. May have to drop a few other titles, though.

Now, is M.A.S.K. Revolution going to be the actual starting point for this comic? I mean is this where they are going to explain who each team is and how they became or will there be a M.A.S.K. #1 down the road that will take care of this?

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Just TMNT #62 and TMNT Universe #2 for me.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_duck View Post
    Now, is M.A.S.K. Revolution going to be the actual starting point for this comic? I mean is this where they are going to explain who each team is and how they became or will there be a M.A.S.K. #1 down the road that will take care of this?
    This issue is just a Revolution tie in, there will be a new #1 after. I'm getting Transformers, Revolution , and Star Trek waypoint.

BANNED

nobody else picking up jem?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Somehow, I don't think I'm the target audience for it . . .

I'm the opposite of many here--I'm into Rom and the Micronauts, but not GI Joe or Transformers. I am getting:

Revolution #1 (of 5)
    Revolution #2 (of 5)
    Micronauts: Revolution #1
    Rom: Revolution #1
    Revolution: The Road to Revolution 100-Page Special #1 (this will give me a decent intro to the Earth involved)
    Rom #3
    Micronauts #6

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I probably won't. I'm just not excited about other properties showing up in Transformers books.
    This all just seems so pointless and limiting to me. Do the powers that be really think that shared canon, a standard for comics for decades now, is gonna somehow allow them to tap into the money Marvel's made with their shared canon with their movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    It also appears nobody pays attention to the CBR-generated threads for this book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Do the powers that be really think that shared canon, a standard for comics for decades now, is gonna somehow allow them to tap into the money Marvel's made with their shared canon with their movies?
    Probably. I know Hasbro is really wanting to get G.I. Joe back on the map so creating a shared universe with Transformers, their most popular property, seems logical. It's not like they haven't always been connected in the comics, though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    This all just seems so pointless and limiting to me. Do the powers that be really think that shared canon, a standard for comics for decades now, is gonna somehow allow them to tap into the money Marvel's made with their shared canon with their movies?

Remember HBO's The Wire? It shared a universe with St Elsewhere, LA Law, Law & Order, Ally McBeal, Chicago Hope, Homicide Life on the Street, Oz, The Practice, White Shadow, The Beat, X-Files, The Simpsons, Millennium, Brady Bunch and Civil Wars. I'm sure CSI is included too.

Homicide only had 2 show crossover-St Elsewhere (Alfie Woodard's Dr Turner) & Chicago Hope ( a cameo of one of the cast members in a stock footage scene at the end of an episode).

Most of the other crossovers was a person or object from that other show.

SO I wouldn't worry about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It also appears nobody pays attention to the CBR-generated threads for this book.

such a shame....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Remember HBO's The Wire? It shared a universe with St Elsewhere, LA Law, Law & Order, Ally McBeal, Chicago Hope, Homicide Life on the Street, Oz, The Practice, White Shadow, The Beat, X-Files, The Simpsons, Millennium, Brady Bunch and Civil Wars. I'm sure CSI is included too.

Homicide only had 2 show crossover-St Elsewhere (Alfie Woodard's Dr Turner) & Chicago Hope ( a cameo of one of the cast members in a stock footage scene at the end of an episode).

Most of the other crossovers was a person or object from that other show.

SO I wouldn't worry about it.
    Umm, yeah, John Munch doing a guest appearance in a series does not make those series shared canon, as the concept is used in comics, thanks