Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Gotham" Casts Its Adult Poison Ivy

Maggie Geha will play the "Gotham" character after she's reborn as a 19-year-old villain.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

It will probably create an interesting dynamic with her friend Selina if she indeed goes after Bruce as she can't just flat-out hate her like Silver, but shouldn't she try to get revenge on Gordon and Bullock for her father's death first ?

This kind of confuses me. Everybody will be what, a year or 2 older while she will be what, 3-4 years older?

Is there a time jump I'm unaware of? WTF is this? lol
    Superhero shows are trash

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

the character, previously a teenager, will be reborn as a 19-year-old villain following an encounter with a "monster from Indian Hill.

I'm taking this to mean she'll be "killed", go into a plant coccoon, come out a new actre... I mean older. And with plant powers.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

No big deal, really. Hormone explosions and growth spurts are part of being a teenager. Now she'll just look to be about the same age as Selina, who's played by a 17-year old actress.

Incredible Member

I don't see the big deal. The other character was not named Pamela Isley. Just name this new character Pam Isley,mot tally different character. And Selina's young friend can still be present.

Amazing Member

Hey kid wanna....

She's kind of a looker, nice choice.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I hoping that she's not Ivy Pepper. I never did like that name change. Let this actress be a proper Pam Isley.

Poison Ivy Rebirth ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    No big deal, really. Hormone explosions and growth spurts are part of being a teenager. Now she'll just look to be about the same age as Selina, who's played by a 17-year old actress.
    The description said the character will be 19 years old, as played by a 28 year old. So you're having an adult creeping on a 15 year old teenage boy.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    The description said the character will be 19 years old, as played by a 28 year old. So you're having an adult creeping on a 15 year old teenage boy.
    I haven't once read that the "new" Poison Ivy was being created with the intention of seducing Bruce Wayne. The update was to give her a more full bodied story that a (seemingly) little girl could not pull off. Unless we are supposed to believe a tween girl is an eco-terrorist. Sure she will likely be competitive with Selina in some aspects but I don't think that has to be done in a smutty fashion. Also I'm thinking most of her tangles will be with the GCPD.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I don't see the big deal. The other character was not named Pamela Isley. Just name this new character Pam Isley,mot tally different character. And Selina's young friend can still be present.
    The show runners have said that they'd address the name thing eventually. I figure this is it. Little Ivy Pepper gets experimented on by Jason Woodrue or exposed to some strange Indian Hill thing, blossoms into an older version of herself and renames herself Pamela Isley because she can't pass for little Ivy Pepper anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    Is there a time jump I'm unaware of? WTF is this? lol
    they should do that it will make the show finally interesting