THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Justice League Rebirth #1 preview CBR

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...dc-comics-2016

Superman has been contemplating the reason he and his family were sent to this Earth of all the Earths out there.

Some fantastic art by Hitch here. There seems to be stronger cohesion between the books. But they also seem to be able to comfortably tell their own stories.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I wasn't interested in getting another book, but I really don't have a reason not to try this. The focus on Superman is neat. I hope the inking has a consistent look, his last first issue was all over the place with that.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Hitch's JLA was kinda wonky with the characterization sometimes, but was a solid team adventure book; I'm definitely looking forward to this. I do find it surprising that they're giving him the main book of the line though, which is why I still think the upcoming JLA is going to turn out to be something major.
    Buh-bye

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Hitch's JLA was kinda wonky with the characterization sometimes, but was a solid team adventure book; I'm definitely looking forward to this. I do find it surprising that they're giving him the main book of the line though, which is why I still think the upcoming JLA is going to turn out to be something major.

It would be cool if the twist with the other JL book was that it was a young justice JL book.with kon,cassie,tim,and bart,with jade as the GL (this earths JSAs daughter,blue beetle,ms martian,and aquagirl (I heard jackson would be on the TT team somehwere).I would even add Shazam to this team.this would-be a great way to reinvent these characters on a grand scale,and have the younger blood step up.

Surprise, surprise, they found a way to shove Jon at us even in a Justice League teamup book. Fortunately, he's seen and not heard in the preview, but still.

I think Hitch was writing one of the best books going with JLA, so he was a good choice for this, *but* the decision by DC Comics to leave us hanging and not publish the last few issues of that JLA arc in a prompt manner and go ahead and publish this kind of annoys me. I feel like saying I'll read this once you finish the last story I invested in, thanks. Except I'm not sure yet if I'm going to buy this in general. I like the author, but I've had it up to here with that super kid and his father from another dimension.

Bring back new52 Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Surprise, surprise, they found a way to shove Jon at us even in a Justice League teamup book. Fortunately, he's seen and not heard in the preview, but still.
    Yes, is an insult not finish JLA ... DC, you want superdad? OK .. But FIRST finish the adventures of our superman..

As Harley or Deadpool, you will see this child many times.. Is the son of superdad.. In a few months he will be in Teen Titans, sure... Before the number 10..

Why? Supersons.. The new teen titans are not a big team, they have an empty space for another superboy.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-02-2016 at 08:40 AM.