Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Celebrating The All-New Inhumans Comic!

Recently I learned of the Sad News that one of My Favorite and I mean REALLY One of my Favorite All-New, All-Different Marvel Books All-New Inhumans will be ending Soon.

This has sadden me because I felt it was one of the Best Books Marvel was putting out right now, Gave a Great Sense of Adventure, Inhuman World Building and a Sense of World Sci-Fi Awe I had not seen in a book in a LONG-TIME!

I Felt that it was High-Time we had a Thread to Celebrate and Strictly Focus on this Book, its History, what will come down the Line and the Future of this Team!

It Gave Fan Favorite Long-Time Know Inhumans like Crystal, Gorgon and Naja a New chance to shine and did it Gloriously! As well as introduced Likable New Inhumans like Grid/Dinesh Deol, Flint/Jason and Swain/Jovana a chance to shine as New characters and Inhumans!

This book was IMO at the Forefront of the New Movement of Inhumans books and will be a Classic to Me I will be Recommending for Years to Come and that is What this Thread is FOR!

It is a Book I TRULY Appreciated and one I Will be Appreciating for Years to Come One Way or Another!!!

This Thread is to Both Celebrate and Appreciate What ALL-NEW INHUMANS have Meant to Fans and to talk about it among Fans and Celebrate the many aspects we have enjoyed about it in a Respectful and Fun Thread!

This will cover both the Past Issues, Crossover Issues with other Books with the All-New Inhuman Team, Future Issues, Future Plans for the Team and All Manner of the All-New Inhumans Under the Sun!

So have a Good Time and share and talk about All-New Inhumans Among Fellow Fans!

Last edited by CJStriker; 06-22-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!