Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Celebrating The All-New Inhumans Comic!

Recently I learned of the Sad News that one of My Favorite and I mean REALLY One of my Favorite All-New, All-Different Marvel Books All-New Inhumans will be ending Soon.

This has sadden me because I felt it was one of the Best Books Marvel was putting out right now, Gave a Great Sense of Adventure, Inhuman World Building and a Sense of World Sci-Fi Awe I had not seen in a book in a LONG-TIME!

I Felt that it was High-Time we had a Thread to Celebrate and Strictly Focus on this Book, its History, what will come down the Line and the Future of this Team!

It Gave Fan Favorite Long-Time Know Inhumans like Crystal, Gorgon and Naja a New chance to shine and did it Gloriously! As well as introduced Likable New Inhumans like Grid/Dinesh Deol, Flint/Jason and Swain/Jovana a chance to shine as New characters and Inhumans!

This book was IMO at the Forefront of the New Movement of Inhumans books and will be a Classic to Me I will be Recommending for Years to Come and that is What this Thread is FOR!

It is a Book I TRULY Appreciated and one I Will be Appreciating for Years to Come One Way or Another!!!

This Thread is to Both Celebrate and Appreciate What ALL-NEW INHUMANS have Meant to Fans and to talk about it among Fans and Celebrate the many aspects we have enjoyed about it in a Respectful and Fun Thread!

This will cover both the Past Issues, Crossover Issues with other Books with the All-New Inhuman Team, Future Issues, Future Plans for the Team and All Manner of the All-New Inhumans Under the Sun!

So have a Good Time and share and talk about All-New Inhumans Among Fellow Fans!

Last edited by CJStriker; 06-22-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

I love this book. I don't think they gave it enough time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Agreed! I wish it had a larger readership, and we got to explore more about the new Inhumans around the world. I give my copies to a co-worker for his son, Dinesh, and he gets a kick out of seeing Indian superhero (I bought him a copy of Spider-Man:India, too).

Love Caselli. Always have! I hope he gets to do another Inhumans book in the future.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    My Hope is that this is just apart of the who new Marvel NOW They are talking about to stop some books and relaunch them as new books with new themes and stuff. All-New was Near Perfect as it was, but it be still better then losing the book all together!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

noooooooooooooo dammit I was hoping this wasn't true it was so much better then the main story I love the characters so much more on this team. I really want them to change their mind

WHAT?! It's cancelled! Aw dammit.
    I had a feeling, after the Inhumans movie was pushed back, and Agents of SHIELD season 3 was lukewarmly received, that Marvel would ease up on their big Inhumans push.
    It's a shame because, IMO, these books have been doing the X-Men better than the actual X-books have for the last decade.
    Almost sadder than losing these books is the fact that plenty of a**holes will celebrate it, because they couldn't stand having these characters 'forced' on them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    WHAT?! It's cancelled! Aw dammit.
    I had a feeling, after the Inhumans movie was pushed back, and Agents of SHIELD season 3 was lukewarmly received, that Marvel would ease up on their big Inhumans push.
    It's a shame because, IMO, these books have been doing the X-Men better than the actual X-books have for the last decade.
    Almost sadder than losing these books is the fact that plenty of a**holes will celebrate it, because they couldn't stand having these characters 'forced' on them.
    Agents of shield critics and audience rating on average is really high,but the rating have down in season 3.
    THE RT score is 100% for season 3 for example.
    Season 3 was the best season yet and while Viewership has gone down it is not has bad as agent carter season 2.

I dropped this last month. Was enjoying it less than Uncanny Inhumans or any other title I was buying.

I'm super sad it's gone. I loved Crystal getting the spotlight, she was one of my least favourite members of the Royal Family before but now she's in a solid tie for second with Black Bolt and Karnak.
    Flint and Naja were also two characters I didn't consider essential moving out of Inhuman but got a huge place to shine here. I was hoping we would get a Naja focused arc before cancellation like we got a Flint one.
    Swain and Panacea were also interesting additions continuing the Inhuman tradition of fascinating power sets!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.