Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Live action Triton!

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    The Master of the Sea has been cast!!

https://news.marvel.com/tv/60875/rem...-inhumans-abc/
    Great news! I hope the the MCU Triton will eventually team-up with the MCU Namor at some point in the future

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

If those rumors of the first season of Inhumans being based on Jenkins/Lee's 12-issue run, a Namor/Triton team-up is entirely possible within these 8 episodes. In that iconic story, Triton was seen diving down to Atlantis to negotiate with Namor as part of Black Bolt's plan to resolve the UN standoff.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

The Master of the Sea has been cast!!

https://news.marvel.com/tv/60875/rem...-inhumans-abc/
    Mike Moh has played a superhero before - Kamen Rider Axe, in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, which aired on CW4Kids in 2009.

Hi everyone!

Saw this thread and wanted to stop by, say hello. This is my first post here for Triton.

I always liked the aquatic inhuman and think he has been underused in the past! We need to learn more of Triton's powers, his background and what he does all day/night.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Agreed! IMO, he rivals Black Bolt and Medusa as the most visually interesting Inhuman and I look forward to seeing how his character is brought into the modern MCU during ResurrXion!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Ultimate Member

Agreed! IMO, he rivals Black Bolt and Medusa as the most visually interesting Inhuman and I look forward to seeing how his character is brought into the modern MCU during ResurrXion!
    Yeah, he is the only member of the Royal Family to represent the fairly large percentage of Attilan who don't look like human athletes and supermodels. I've always felt that the Royal Family (particularly the ladies) seemed cherry-picked to look less 'inhuman' than the average Inhumans shown in the background shots (centaurs, animal-people, people with wings and tentacles and whatnot).

Of the new generation of NuHumans adventuring alongside Crystal, Naja has neatly stepped away from that. It's cool that she's the most visually 'inhuman,' and it's Grid, Inferno and Flint who look 'normal.'

BANNED

I appreciate the fact that the comicbook character Triton represents the fairly large percentage of Attilan who don't look like human athletes and supermodels.

Are there other aquatic or amphibious Inhumans? I always thought Triton was unique in that aspect, but maybe there are some others with at least gills?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Are there other aquatic or amphibious Inhumans? I always thought Triton was unique in that aspect, but maybe there are some others with at least gills?
    There are, in the War of Kings issue 2 he even makes a Squad of them for the purpose of 0G fighting

I'd love that. Characters like Triton, Gorgon, and even Lockjaw haven't really been developed aside from within the Royal Family. I love the Karnak book, and I'd pick up any Inhumans solos!
    Triton and gorgon are the only members if the royal family that i like, so i'd love it if they were on the avengers or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Triton and gorgon are the only members if the royal family that i like, so i'd love it if they were on the avengers or something.
    Triton appeared a few times in Namor's comics.

BANNED

Sub-Mariner #2 Jun 1968
    "Cry... Triton!"
    The evil machinatins of the nefarious Plant Man set the two mightiest undersea heroes on the planet against each other!

Can Prince Namor and the Inhuman Triton stop pounding on each other long enough to stop the true villain of this piece?

Written by Roy Thomas. Art by John Buscema and Frank Giacoia.

I like his dynamic with Maximus in Uncanny Inhumans and wish he had a role in Karnak's solo.

That John Buscema sure could draw pretty!

My favorite Inhuman by far. When I first saw the Inhumans, Triton was the one who stick out the most. I would love to see him on the Avengers. He gets the least amount of spotlight. Lockjaw gets more attention.