Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
OK, I've been thinking about what to salvage from the old forum, and we always used to get people coming onto the forum asking about hardcovers and omnibuses, or where to start. Perhaps with this new forum we could pin two threads to the top "FAQs: Library Editions and Omnibuses" and "FAQs: New to Hellboy. Where should I start?"
True enough those questions would seem frequent, but what incentive would they be giving off really?

If the question comes down to whether books or editions would be 'worth it', shouldn't people best be to answer such for themselves?

Whereas the question 'where to start', concerning designed narrational and serialized reading material for any individual having an interest - with any installment or tale as being to hold up on its own already - what would there be to add to such?
Aren't these comics all numbered and serialized and containing English or at least existing language, plus graphics, so people can read them, as to their own preference completely?

So my reasoning would be that any not answering or not catering to some questions immediately or at all, could actually be a graceful both as graceous thing to do moreso than not.