Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Really inconsiderate move by CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    That'd be awesome.
    I'm happy to help. Looking at the old forum, I don't see much that I'd consider essential, though. I'm not sure what people would want back.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

CBR52 :rolleyes:
    But I have to agree.
    There was a forum thread I was meaning to find again. Had to do with funny comics pictures (like Golden Age stuff), but the next two weeks are awfully busy and even if I knew where it was I don't have the time to go through it and copy/paste selected pics.
    Also had a heck of the time enrolling on this new forum. I don't even want to see another godforsaken log-in window for the day.

Oh. And.... the old smilie's (with the exception of this ==> ) were better. I particularly miss the hilarious 'eek' one from before.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Hey there, I'm new Clayton. Old Clayton was kinda boring. Lets see if this reboot will be the kick in the ass I need. ...probably not. Don't expect much. Sorry.

It is nice to see that I can jump from Hellboy to Batman threads with ease on the Quick Navigation tab. So needed that.

Is it possible to get the thread with the lists that distribute the single issues to trades and hcs set up here? That one is one of my prized peekers.

Edit - Okay, I see you got things under control already here Mark. Thank you. I feel so taken care of here. I need to get you some beers.
    Last edited by Clayton; 05-01-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Also, I see that I'm already a month older than some of you. I guess time isn't the same in these parts. Kinda like being in... HELL!?!?!?!?

I'm still here, I guess. If this is still to be the one Mignola/Hellboard?

Wow, that was a shut down and a half. Never seen that before without warning. I understand that there was some bad stuff going on, but are these new forums even safe - can we expect another cull if something kicks off elsewhere?

A little surprised right now.

See the announcement at the top of the board for all the what happened information and the whys.... It also gives you the new conduct guide.

Likewise, feel free to join the discussion on what happened in the Community board and the Community Q&A / Announcement boards

http://community.comicbookresources....-CBR-Community

http://community.comicbookresources....-Announcements

Default Please don't panic about the reboot...

Hey Guys...
    This reboot is not a surprise to us so I don't want anyone to panic that all their hard work has been deleted...we (myself and Gary) have access to the old forum for the next month so we can repost it... Does anyone here have any special request on missing threads that they want reposted...
    Thanks
    Christine Mignola

Just saw that some of you already have done this from the old forum...after that 14 day I am guessing we have 2 additional weeks... Thanks for the help...

I'll have another look through what is there, nothing standing out from my first viewing - Middenway's thread is the definite one to be back and he's sorted it so far.
    Have to admit when I saw what happened this morning I was ready to go to the Dark Horse Forums and start again over there, but if you guys are onboard here, I'll stick around. Even though this is THE Hellboy forum, I've always felt a bit "nervous" since it isn't owned by DHC or by Mike and we live by the owner's ups and downs.

Good to hear from you CBM!

I'd reckon' regulars would wish to see the many great Middenway utility threads remain, as well as the shop appreciation and such, like the "stickied" threads basically?

Plus it might be good to add a stickied "Introduce Yourself to the Hellboy Forum"-thread?

If a fresh start would be the aim then it'd be best to get it underway. I'm ready to help with whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by CBM View Post
    Hey Guys...
    This reboot is not a surprise to us so I don't want anyone to panic that all their hard work has been deleted...we (myself and Gary) have access to the old forum for the next month so we can repost it... Does anyone here have any special request on missing threads that they want reposted...
    Thanks
    Christine Mignola
    Good to hear. I noticed this forum suddenly didn't have a moderator and was worried something had happened to Gary. Glad he's still around.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Good to hear. I noticed this forum suddenly didn't have a moderator and was worried something had happened to Gary. Glad he's still around.
    Yeah he's on the beach in Mexico so don't feel sorry for him

OK, I've been thinking about what to salvage from the old forum, and we always used to get people coming onto the forum asking about hardcovers and omnibuses, or where to start. Perhaps with this new forum we could pin two threads to the top "FAQs: Library Editions and Omnibuses" and "FAQs: New to Hellboy. Where should I start?"