Spectacular Member

Default Pitch a new DC series!

Hey guys. Title speaks for itself. Here's my ideas:

Batwoman by Neil Gaiman.

The title will feature lots of OC villains and supporting characters, aswell as some Z-listers and such. It will delve deep into the history of Gotham, the lore compatible with Swamp Thing and All-Star Western and such. A complot about the Five Families and Firehawk becoming more then just a sidekick. It will even feature some cameo from the Endless and such. It will be 12 issues, before we will have a year without Batwoman (except for the Birds of Prey and Justice League Dark and occasional cameos). It will eventually lead into Batwoman and the Outsiders

Nightwing by Jeff Lemire

This title will be about Calvin Rose, former Talon, taking up the identity of Nightwing. He will wear a similair costume and his main weapon will be a long staff that can split into two 'batons' that electrify too. In his first arc he will already face off against Anarky and Bane, and this series will introduce lots of Z-list enemies from DC, with a cool redesign. It will be a very emotional story, from a slave of the Court of Owls to a hero in it's own. And he's got quite some shoes to fill.

Catwoman by Geoff Johns

A 3-issue 'Catman vs Catwoman' arc. The coolest heists you'll ever see. Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Re-introducing Catgirl and Holly Robinson. Expect awesomeness!

Batwoman and the Outsiders by Joe Hill and Gail Simone

This book features Batwoman's transition from soldier to general. She is used to taking orders (JLD, BoP) and now she's taking things into her own hands. She assembles an ever-changing team, featuring Infinity, Cyclone, Scandal Savage, Grace Choi, Scarlet, Vibe and Black Lightning to begin. The first arc is a fight against Maxie Zeus, who has imported a great number of mythological monsters from Thermysica and plans to use them to take control of the Gotham underworld.
    Throughout the series, we will see many plotpoints created from former stories. For one, Black Mask on the battlefield of Robin Rises, salvaging gear from the Apokaliptians. It will also finish the Simon Dark story, and such. Later, we will see Katana, Etrigan the Demon, Roy Harper, Simon Baz, Batwing and Nightrunner join the team, and see others leave.

Ancient Origins by Paul Cornell

Gotham by gaslamps. Richard Wayne, host of a demon. The current avatar of the Red. Goldstar, lost in time. Jonah Hex, legendary outlaw, Scandal Savage and a Talon go rogue. What unites them? And what will tear them apart?

The Justice Knights by Neil Gaiman

Shade the Changing Man unites them. Who are they? The Justice Knights! Godiva, Tim Hunter, Lionheart, Congorilla, Knight, Jack-O-Lantern and Julia Pennyworthy. And what is their duty? To protect the United Kingdom!

All-New Member

They should do a Superman where he fights for truth, justice, and the American way.

BANNED

Captain Cold by Scott Snyder

A former villain tries to change his ways and become hero. But being a hero won't be what he expected.

Everyone likes a redemption story.

The Super Powers
    tagline "Nobody ever said they were friends."

Starring ...

Golden Pharaoh
    Black Vulcan
    Apache Chief
    Eldorado
    Samurai
    Rima the Jungle Girl
    Zan and Janya
    Gleek
    Marvin and Wendy
    and of course ... Wonder Dog!

Any alternate timeline that could come about after the events of Man of Steel (the movie, not the Byrne run). Which is basically just me saying I can't wait for the next part of the story.

Yeah, I'm a Superman fan. So sue me.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Man of Steel

Based on the characters and events from the Man of Steel the movie.
    Also can't wait to see the next part of the story.
    I want to see it now! LOL
    His ongoing adventures as Superman.
    His life as his secret identity of Clark Kent and his relationship with Lois, Martha Kent, and his colleagues/friends at the Daily Planet.
    And of course terrific villains like Lex Luthor, Brainiac, etc.
    Am a Superman fan too. So you can also sue me too!
    Last edited by Lois; 06-27-2014 at 01:33 PM.

The Flock

A teenager named Chris receives a scholarship to a prestigious private school. When he arrives at the school, he gets the feeling that there's something weird about it. He and the other students are given a tour of the school and then they drop off their things in their dorms and head back down for dinner. That's the last thing Chris remembers before he blacks out. When he wakes up, he finds out that horrible experiments have been done on him an the other students that altered their DNA. They are now half human and half bird. The school is really a a facility that kidnaps kids and forces them to become superhuman soldiers. The "headmaster" has sinister plans for them and psychological warfare is used to keep students in line. Chris befriends some other students and they plan to escape the school and take this madman down. Unfortunately, there are four other facilities just like it that alter kids in different ways.
    Last edited by Randumbz; 06-27-2014 at 02:08 PM.