Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Is that one king Hyperion?
    No. He was an artificial life form made by the Grandmaster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    This team should have an Amphibian, am I the only one who thinks this?
    I'd be cool with that -- though he's mostly been a peripheral character -- I dug his appearance in Avengers 147.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    No. He was an artificial life form made by the Grandmaster.
    There are two 616 hyperions.

This one was created by grandmaster.
    Hyperion (Squadron Sinister) (Earth-616)

The being known as the second Hyperion was created by the alien Grandmaster to be a member of the Squadron Sinister. He was made to believe he was Zhib-Ran, an alien explorer from the planet Yttrium, which exploded when it was struck by energy from the first atom split on Earth. This explosion gave "Zhib-Ran" his powers. The Grandmaster "rescued" him from certain death. Hyperion decided that since Earth was responsible for the destruction of his homeworld, he must take vengeance there.
    https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperi...er)_(Earth-616)

This hyperion was not created by grandmaster or the one i posted in the last page.
    Zhib-Ran (Earth-616)
    Zhib-Ran was an inhabitant of a world called Yttrium in the Microverse which was apparently accidentally destroyed by human atomic testing. He was the template for the false Zhib-Ran who became the original Hyperion of the Squadron Sinister, and eventually replaced his doppelganger when the Squadron was reformed by Doctor Spectrum and clashed with the Thunderbolts.
    https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Zhib-Ran_(Earth-616)

Zhib-Ran | Marvel Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia
    https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Zhib-Ran
    Last edited by mace11; 11-29-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Ahhh thanks for this. I guess the JMS version is back on the shelf. I loved that version (from a decade+ ago) I just didn't like the reimagined ANAD one.

BANNED

Wow. I did not know there are two 616 Hyperions thanks for the info!

Miss the Kyle Richmond Nighthawk. I thought he was one of the best parts of the Supreme Power series and was happy to see his brutality unleashed on the MCU. So much wasted potential with him. Seeing him mix it up with some Marvel Heroes would be interesting. Glad to see the SS back though! A great under utilized team

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonoptiX View Post
    Miss the Kyle Richmond Nighthawk. I thought he was one of the best parts of the Supreme Power series and was happy to see his brutality unleashed on the MCU. So much wasted potential with him. Seeing him mix it up with some Marvel Heroes would be interesting. Glad to see the SS back though! A great under utilized team
    Just my opinion but he worked best in his home universe; MAX Earth. Things were more grounded. I wanted to see more of him adapting to the arrival of superhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by ArsonoptiX View Post
    Supreme Powers Nighthawk was a lot of fun. It was a shame he was killed off. But even if he wasn't, he obviously would not make a good fit for the current Squadron.