Page 451 of 451 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451
Results 6,751 to 6,757 of 6757
    Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    We already saw that krakoa has plans to conquer the world via economical chaos
    Nowhere said that lol. Magneto the person you are talking about said they are going to become "the" economic power so humans can't screw them. Magneto said we are going to beat you at your own debt /leverage game.

mag1.jpg

Of course, the image decides to be stupid but anyways Magneto says via the drugs we are going to give humans a better life and then raise the prices. With that money, they are going buy up the banks, schools and media. No chaos ,No war. Simple business

The funniest thing about this run is watching fans go the X-men(krakoa) is being "evil", No the X-men(krakoa) is being a normal country. Beast did something ugly in name of black ops to another country, The US CIA try to assassinate Fidel Castro multiple times, The US CIA trained Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union. Krakoa wants to be economic power so it can dictate terms in world politics, The US put trade sanctions on countries so they listen to what the US wants from them. Some of the "evil" stuff Krakoa is doing is just normal World super power country stuff. Human stuff
    Last edited by Killerbee911; Today at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Haven’t they imprisoned Omega Red at least twice at this point? That story is currently unfolding but I believe that they’re doing their best to handle him.

There are always going to be mutants and humans who do bad things. Humans get a bad rap in X-Men comics because it’s not uncommon to see government-sanctioned violence, which is more systemic. So far the Krakoan government has been able to keep it’s villains under control or at least respond accordingly when a mutant civilian is doing wrong. So far their biggest hiccup isn’t any former villains, it’s Beast.
    They got him and tried to brainwash him. He is not imprisoned.
    After commit crimes the bare minimum is get tht person, but the obviously that he owuld commit crimes and no one was there to stop him. luLcky that Logan was the only one to not like it so he went after him.

I'm not seeing villains in control, I'm seeing them scheming behind everyone. The results will become a snowball pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Nowhere said that lol. Magneto the person you are talking about said they are going to become "the" economic power so humans can't screw them. Magneto said we are going to beat you at your own debt /leverage game.

mag1.jpg

Of course, the image decides to be stupid but anyways Magneto says via the drugs we are going to give humans a better life and then raise the prices. With that money, they are going buy up the banks, schools and media. No chaos ,No war. Simple business

The funniest thing about this run is watching fans go the X-men(krakoa) is being "evil", No the X-men(krakoa) is being a normal country. Beast did something ugly in name of black ops to another country, The US CIA try to assassinate Fidel Castro multiple times, The US CIA trained Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union. Krakoa wants to be economic power so it can dictate terms in world politics, The US put trade sanctions on countries so they listen to what the US wants from them. Some of the "evil" stuff Krakoa is doing is just normal World super power country stuff. Human stuff
    These companies employs millions and are important economically. Krakoa could totally make a financial chaos that would make the 2008 blush

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    They not doing anything other goverments of earth or even Tony Stark and Reed Richards have already done, do commerce on a global scale. The only difference is they meant to seek to tackle those institutions that will seek to destroy them just for being mutants, thats just self defense not a wish to conquer everybody else.
    God, ain't that the truth. We can talk about villains and morality all the live long day, but the US government tries to maintain its economic control over the world and employs politicians and other powerful figures that order air strikes in foreign territories, the locking up of children in cages, the funding for police brutality and incarceration, and the manufacturing of shelter, food, and vaccine shortages, all of which kill thousands on a daily basis. Several of the worst X-Men villains on Krakoa wish they had even just a fraction of that kill record.

Krakoa is doing what they need to do in order to survive as a sovereign nation, and as that above post from Magneto's dinner with the UN shows, they not only learn from history, but seek to improve upon it.

Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar

These companies employs millions and are important economically. Krakoa could totally make a financial chaos that would make the 2008 blush
    To be honest I think you are reading into something that isn't there, what is being described isn't chaos in fact this a good example

The list price of insulin has gone from about $20 per vial in 1996, when Humalog entered the market, to about $275 per vial today. Humalog patients typically use about two vials a month,
    I am keep saying it, the "evil stuff" that Krakoa is doing, Is kinda standard practice normal stuff. I mean it is yeah it is "evil" but not in the way you thinking about or maybe it is and we have a bunch of real-life supervilliains.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; Today at 11:32 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

To be honest you are reading into something that isn't there, what is being described isn't chaos in fact this a good example

I am keep saying it, the "evil stuff" that Krakoa is doing, Is kinda standard practice normal stuff. I mean it is yeah it is "evil" but not in the way you thinking about or maybe it is and we have a bunch of real-life supervilliains.
    You say that as if you're unsure. But we most certainly do.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

To be honest I think you are reading into something that isn't there, what is being described isn't chaos in fact this a good example

Well if they destroy the companies, chaos will end up happening. And magneto doesn't care for any economical consequences.

just because people do bad things, krakoa shouldn't follow it

Well if they destroy the companies, chaos will end up happening. And magneto doesn't care for any economical consequences.

just because people do bad things, krakoa shouldn't follow it
    Well I for one am glad that Hickman created a country that actually interacts with other nations in a realistic way instead of just sitting in the middle of the ocean not worrying about trade or global power structures. Sure it’s not pretty, but international relations rarely are.