Page 138 of 655 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 9824

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    You mean this episode. Yes, Charles Xavier wasn't himself.

May I have the reference, please?

For the sake of drama, authors tend to go to the oppposite: he is virtous, well not so much, she is courageous, well not really…

I fail to see how the failures of some characters clear the other's bad actions, or justify the harm that can be done to them. Paint them in black and throw them to the wolves?

Maybe Mr. Wilde was right:
    Beast killed billions during The Incursions, and Charles during his previous time with the Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    That's interesting. I wonder what were the worst acts of each of them in your opinion.

Xavier - maybe Deadly Genesis? mindwiping his own students to forget he sent four kids to their death (one of them related to his student). there's Danger and Onslaught too.

Beast - a tie between committing genocide against the Skrulls and endangering the timestream on a petty vengeance

Emma - blowing up a horse? or I guess probably mind-controlling mutants for survival, as she did with Anole recently

Logan - could be harassing Jean or letting Juggernaut beat Peter or gutting and abandoning Rachel or slashing Hope or killing his own children

Scott - using children as killers on X-Force? falling to the temptations of the Phoenix?

Jean - considering she wasn't the Phoenix (cocoon and all), I'd say... not giving a fck about Rachel? being violent towards Emma on Morrison's run?
    For Emma, I would say blowing up the blimp during IvX. The only excuse I can say in her defense is that she had a mental breakdown

I think Scott is definitely his Dark Phoenix moment when he went rampaging across the world, but he was posessed at the time and would have never done that under normal circumstances

avx said scott was fine with 1/5 birdie when he was trying to reopen all the blockbusters
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I am the first to criticize Beast but he did not kill anyone during the Incursions. He only helped to make the antimatter bombs that killed them.

Which is also quite fucked but not so much.

The main problem of Beast and Xavier is hypocrisy and their holier than thou attitude.

yeah, so namor is actually the most morally depraved member of the x-men, let's all clap for our sea king
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    For Emma, I would say blowing up the blimp during IvX. The only excuse I can say in her defense is that she had a mental breakdown

I think Scott is definitely his Dark Phoenix moment when he went rampaging across the world, but he was posessed at the time and would have never done that under normal circumstances
    It was a battlefield, the blimp was either

A) A War Blimp, as the Inhumans called them, and therefore a legal target in war.

or

B) Filled with civilians that Medusa brought to the battlefield as human shields, which is a high war crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yeah, so namor is actually the most morally depraved member of the x-men, let's all clap for our sea king

That's interesting. I wonder what were the worst acts of each of them in your opinion.

Xavier - maybe Deadly Genesis? mindwiping his own students to forget he sent four kids to their death (one of them related to his student). there's Danger and Onslaught too.

Beast - a tie between committing genocide against the Skrulls and endangering the timestream on a petty vengeance

Emma - blowing up a horse? or I guess probably mind-controlling mutants for survival, as she did with Anole recently

Logan - could be harassing Jean or letting Juggernaut beat Peter or gutting and abandoning Rachel or slashing Hope or killing his own children

Scott - using children as killers on X-Force? falling to the temptations of the Phoenix?

Jean - considering she wasn't the Phoenix (cocoon and all), I'd say... not giving a fck about Rachel? being violent towards Emma on Morrison's run?
    I don't really put much blame on him regarding his own children, considering how the RRH manipulated him. His actual worst sin though was in Wolverine Origins #26 by Daniel Way when it was revealed that he killed a bunch of japanese prisioners for no real reason, he wasn't even mind controlled at the time. I dislike that run with a passion that you wouldn't imagine, Way pretty much destroyed everything good about Wolverine pre-2000s.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    my hero <3

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It was a battlefield, the blimp was either

A) A War Blimp, as the Inhumans called them, and therefore a legal target in war.

or

B) Filled with civilians that Medusa brought to the battlefield as human shields, which is a high war crime.
    The battle was over at that point. Medusa and Storm had resolved their conflict and the white flag was waved. In fact Storm told Emma to stand down. Emma didnt do it to protect anyone and bringing in war legalities adds nothing to this. Ive seen Emma fans try to justify it that way but it wasnt. It was pure spite and vengeance which is why I think its the worst act she's done. She was laughing as she killed them and was actually enjoying it. She truly went off the deep end and wasnt rational in that moment
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-20-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think some are missing my point. I wasn't attacking Emma, Cyclops, Jean or Wolverine but complaining about how Xavier and Beast aren't given the same understanding on the contrary, they only get judgment and exaggerations.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think some are missing my point. I wasn't attacking Emma, Cyclops, Jean or Wolverine but complaining about how Xavier and Beast aren't given the same understanding on the contrary, they only get judgment and exaggerations.
    People gave Xavier the same understanding for years until it became too much and it got harder and harder to excuse away his actions. As mentioned over the past few pages, he's down some horrible things for decades that were glossed over

To my knowledge Beast has never owned his sh-t and apologized. He needs to do it with Scott but I doubt that will happen. Until it does, he will likely continue to be hated on. We've seen Scott express regret and remorse. We've seen Jean be apologetic and try to make ammends. Thats what makes them good people IMO but these are qualities that Xavier and Beast in recent years seem to lack

He isn't a x-men

This is a really nad list. Emma did more than blowing a pony. And Jean going into Emma was very what she deserved.And Jean cares about Rachel
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-20-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He isn't a x-men
    Once an X-man, always an X-Man

Didn't Beast commit genocide during the Ghost Boxes storyline? He destroyed an entire dimension or something

I also remember him blowing up a building during Secret Avengers