Page 183 of 653 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 9795
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He draws everyone like they're suffering from whatever the **** Sloth had in The Goonies, lmfao.
    Lol, that got me good. I wouldn't say he's bad, but I'm not really a fan of his style either.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Who are the good artists?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Lol, that got me good. I wouldn't say he's bad, but I'm not really a fan of his style either.
    Bro, did you see the latest covers he did? Why're Storm, Bobby, and Bishop's heads so fucking bumpy?! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Who are the good artists?
    You called, boss?

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You called, boss?

Perfection.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

You called, boss?

This piece of art has made me speechless. It's beyond anything else. Also, those drumsticks are insinuating something, aren't they?

Bro, did you see the latest covers he did? Why're Storm, Bobby, and Bishop's heads so fucking bumpy?! Lol.
    The "rounded" features of everything is probably why I'm not a fan.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 09-19-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I mean, art is subjective and I'm not here to argue your opinion but I do have to ask about one thing since it was specified: Bumpy? Where are these bumps you speak of?

BANNED

They look fine to me, lol.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

You called, boss?

Hot.

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Snoop, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    "Cable was right!"

mutants are still human. i don't care what anyone says or how it's presented at the end of the day mutants are humans or rather the evolution of humans,. There is no way to seperate the two in my opinion especially since mutants can birth humans and humans can birth mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think Xavier is a better person than Magneto.
    It is weird because I always read people saying how awful and shady is Xavier, but he is the guy who chose the less violent more progressive path.
    Meanwhile Magneto (which I love, please don't get me wrong) has killed many people and doing tons of terrorist stuff but fans see him as a more sympathetic and noble character than Xavier.
    Yes, I know Xavier has done wrong, he has some shady stuff under his belt but he doesn't go throught life killing and terrorizing people.
    being less violent doesnt make you a better person. Xavier is a shady person. He is one of the worst bc of his hypocrisy. I dont think Magneto is a sympathetic character but he is pretty straightforward; what you see is what you get with him and he owns it, something Xavier rarely does

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    People judge Xavier harshly with the same mentality they do it with Cyclops. He's "supposed to be better" and, therefore, held to a higher standard.
    Nah people judge Xavier bc he presented himself for decades as being better when in actuality, his house was built on lies and deception

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    mutants are still human. i don't care what anyone says or how it's presented at the end of the day mutants are humans or rather the evolution of humans,. There is no way to seperate the two in my opinion especially since mutants can birth humans and humans can birth mutants.
    I dont think this is controversial or an opinion as its a fact

I find that with Krakoa, mutants are sliding dangerously close to the Inhumans. Here we have an isolationist society that basically views themselves as above everyone who isn’t of their race and doesn’t allow anyone else there but their own. They also seem to wish to have everyone who is of their kind up and abandon their families, friends and lives to come live amongst them even sending out parties to recruit them. At this point, it seems all that they’re missing is a royal family and slaves.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I find that with Krakoa, mutants are sliding dangerously close to the Inhumans. Here we have an isolationist society that basically views themselves as above everyone who isn’t of their race and doesn’t allow anyone else there but their own. They also seem to wish to have everyone who is of their kind up and abandon their families, friends and lives to come live amongst them even sending out parties to recruit them. At this point, it seems all that they’re missing is a royal family and slaves.

What are we basing this on again?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Absolutely, I agree 100%

Some characters and fans can think otherwise, but not me.

It's evolution baby!