Page 266 of 655 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9824

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    can we just send magma to the same farm upstate butterum lives in now? empath as well please
    Agreed. First on the list of wasted space-taking X-characters.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    can we just send magma to the same farm upstate butterum lives in now? empath as well please
    Empath is very important to this queer landscape because she represents the effects of cancel culture as well as being a foil for the rainbow purity of characters like iceman. Empath is toxic sub/bttm culture made manifest. Star pupil of Emma's school of femme fatales. A perversion of hyper feminist ideologies slinking around in pink and lavender fetish wear doing more disservice to the cause by seeking to represent it.

Magma just sucks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Empath is very important to this queer landscape because she represents the effects of cancel culture as well as being a foil for the rainbow purity of characters like iceman. Empath is toxic sub/bttm culture made manifest. Star pupil of Emma's school of femme fatales. A perversion of hyper feminist ideologies slinking around in pink and lavender fetish wear doing more disservice to the cause by seeking to represent it.

Magma just sucks.
    so hes james charles, got it, still want him on that bus to butterum's farm

Astonishing Member

Dan didio will join marvel and take over the x line. Weither that's good or bad you decide

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Dan didio will join marvel and take over the x line. Weither that's good or bad you decide
    ..... get out

So I have a big controversial criticism and idea about Legion but can anyone familiar with the character tell me who all these "personalities"?

https://marvel-microheroes.fandom.co...harles_Haller)

Who and when did we learn Legion's personalities named Sally, Zubar, Endgame, Arnie View, Lee Spikes, 3554, Cowboy, K-Zek, Absence, Kirbax, Freemason Spud, Drexel, Roswell, Chain, Zero G Priestly, Lagoon, Posh Flamingo?

Was this ALL introduced in the Legacy series?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Marvel still employs Quesada, why a Quesada 2.0 haha

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone wish we had just a full, year long amnesia arc across all the MU and the only one who remembers anything is Hit Monkey?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Does anyone wish we had just a full, year long amnesia arc across all the MU and the only one who remembers anything is Hit Monkey?
    I could go for that.

Replace or add in Squirrel Girl and that could very well be a perfect event.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Replace or add in Squirrel Girl and that could very well be a perfect event.
    Hmmm, I mean, Hit Monkey is the key here, but Doreen would make for an interesting POV character. Or Tippy Toe! No, no, wait, I see it now: Hit Monkey has to team up with Tippy Toe!

Hmmm, I mean, Hit Monkey is the key here, but Doreen would make for an interesting POV character. Or Tippy Toe! No, no, wait, I see it now: Hit Monkey has to team up with Tippy Toe!
    No, just make it so the animals remember, and making it a Pet Avengers ongoing. Boom. Millions made.

It can't be any worse than the current Mutant utopia on Krakoa where all the mutants have turned from being sympathetic characters you care about to a bunch of trust fund babies that never miss an opportunity to declare their superiority to the sub-mutant, only human masses.

I don't mind the idea of mutants making a home country, but I really hate the idea that every mutant lives there and all mutants are welcome.

Really I don't even want the X-men living there. Leave that for a spin off book. I miss the X-men being superhero that protect a world that hates and fears them and tries to live peacefully with normal humans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I don't mind the idea of mutants making a home country, but I really hate the idea that every mutant lives there and all mutants are welcome.

Really I don't even want the X-men living there. Leave that for a spin off book. I miss the X-men being superhero that protect a world that hates and fears them and tries to live peacefully with normal humans.
    That has been an issue for me. Where are the mutants who aren't buying into the Krakoan Dream? Maybe someone like Vance Astrovik. Even though he is probably a high profile, publicly known mutant...he never seemed to me that his personal identity was wrapped up in his mutancy.