Page 531 of 663 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9932
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    She's Prestige, though.
    Yeah, but she can still show up as an introductory character

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Correct, Abusive Angel was in Hopeless' ANXM. The relationship was just kind of...there in ANW, though it was still handled substantially better.
    Yeah Warren wasn't terrible to Laura in anw. The relationship was pretty much ambivalent and took a backseat. But then again Laura did also eventually take a backseat in her own solo so Taylor could prop up his new oc.

BANNED

I hate that Jean is banging Scott and Logan at the same time and find it a cop out to avoid making the decision before the MCU make that choice.

Emma has also been brushed aside never to have a scene with Scott at all.

I want Excalibur to continue.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The polyamory was just a phase. She's only banging Scott now in their new Treehouse.

Many panels across the books they both appear in seem to suggest the are much closer and monogamous now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The polyamory was just a phase. She's only banging Scott now in their new Treehouse.

Many panels across the books they both appear in seem to suggest the are much closer and monogamous now.
    Never should've been done in the first place.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Never should've been done in the first place.
    I have to say I agree with this. It didn’t add anything to the story for me personally. Although it did bring a lot of joy to some posters here so that’s a plus.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Spectacular Member

If there was going to be a poly relationship with Scott and Jean I would have preferred Madelyne/Scott/Jean. I realize the ship has long sailed, but I'd still rather have that than any poly with Emma or Logan.

I don't see the problem with a poly relationship if everyone is really into it. 3 checks, a break when you don't want to do date night, extra people to play videogames with. I would almost never have to be the one to go to the public events. Sounds fun.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't see the problem with a poly relationship if everyone is really into it. 3 checks, a break when you don't want to do date night, extra people to play videogames with. I would almost never have to be the one to go to the public events. Sounds fun.
    Well, there's definitely nothing wrong with it. That being said, none of those things apply to the characters it was implied with. I feel like the biggest reasons in its favor or explaining the relationship were from personal headcanon, unfortunately.

That doesn't give much reason to buy into it.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I have to say I agree with this. It didn’t add anything to the story for me personally. Although it did bring a lot of joy to some posters here so that’s a plus.
    Not sure why they just dont make a new LI for Logan.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Not sure why they just dont make a new LI for Logan.
    Melita Gardner was Logan's most recent LI who had no previous X-Men related affiliation. Don't know what happened to her though. Sometimes I feel like Wolverine is better off without X-Men and their garbage drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Maybe it did, but I don't think that's a good enough reason to justify the decision.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    If there was going to be a poly relationship with Scott and Jean I would have preferred Madelyne/Scott/Jean. I realize the ship has long sailed, but I'd still rather have that than any poly with Emma or Logan.
    My problem isn't even necessarily with Logan, I don't buy Scott or Jean being in a polyamorous relationship.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, there's definitely nothing wrong with it. That being said, none of those things apply to the characters it was implied with. I feel like the biggest reasons in its favor or explaining the relationship were from personal headcanon, unfortunately.

That doesn't give much reason to buy into it.
    Exactly, well put my friend.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

You know re-reading rosenburg run, though he may have gone a bit far sometimes like the rahne scene he does not get enough credit for the amount of set up he did for feel good moments in the HOx era. The rahne moment of her being resurrected seeded by how heinous it was handled in the run. Or how many people have mentioned Joseph but here Rosenburg already answered the Joseph question via Kwannon. He basically returned kwannon to her prominence which sort of led to Fallen Angel and in a way Hellions. He put Jean and Scott back together by the end and that was explored in HOX and emma reaction to that. I have to say on a look back level he did exactly what he was suppose to do and i think if it was branded as like the prologue to House of X it would have done so much better and been better received.

edit: I mean when you just look through it given where we are now in Reign of X. You notice every. single. character. in Rosenberg uncanny has a place in the current one and a place that matters. He had Cortez in the background, sinister, hope played a large part, and then those who returned. I wonder how much of the new run he had read before writing his run.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-16-2021 at 06:29 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/