Page 198 of 663 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9936

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    As Hush say, if Logan would have known what Gorgon did to Mariko while he was death, it wouldn't have been a beer what he would have given to him.

Also Erik biggest sore point is probably Sinister, he is a nazi that Magneto has been tracking for years.
    Believe me, it would be sweep under the carpet. At least until we know for sure what is going on.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I do not like the new X symbol. For me it makes me think of separation. The original X to me symbolized a group that may go out in all directions but find common ground in the center. IN the new X logo with the separation it makes me feel like everyone is on a different path with two going back words in separate directions and two going forward in separate directions. It's a small thing but i really don't like that new logo. But the two groups can never meet. Regression vs. Progression. Though a part of me feel the separate thing was intended.
    Hickman himself said it was intended

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They do appear to have at least a dictatorship...let's face it...no one voted for the people on that council.
    The council is TEMPORARY until it is figured out what they of government should be put in place. Beside agreeing to come which everyone personally had choose to do to Krakoa in the first place is choosing to trust in the leadership of Xavier and Magneto(and Moria) created a nation out of thin air trying to sell this as dictatorship is pretty funny. Provisional government are real things look it up. Iraq(Iraqi Interim Government) after Saddam Hussein, Libya(National Transitional Council of Libya) after Gaddafi , Venezuela transitional government. The masses didn't vote those people to government.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    How many mutants on that island now have killed indiscriminately in the past...but now are given a free pass...but Creed is not just because he killed on the operation they sent him on.

Sinister sent the Marauders out to kill the Morlocks. Apocalypse has killed how many over the years because they 'weren't fit'. Gorgon worked with Hydra...how many notches on his gunbelt.
    How many of those people where in human jails? Creed is being pushed for breaking human law and since he was transferred over the mutant government he was punished under the new mutant laws. Not punishing Creed would be spitting in the face humans laws. You guys got to make up mind what you want to be mad about. If the mutants had ignore Creed crimes you would have complain they are above human laws(many fans in fact was complaining about that before), When they punished him you are complaining he should have gone free.

Sabertooth seal his own fate by being remorseless about his crimes and threatening to kill council.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-13-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it was for a reason, a crap reason. not because he agreed with their ideology
    “I joined the Nazis, BUT HOLD UP, I did it for a reason. I don’t really believe what these guys are saying.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “I joined the Nazis, BUT HOLD UP, I did it for a reason. I don’t really believe what these guys are saying.”
    better than invite nazis to a utopia

I think it could be time for a third major group to arise to rival the X-Men and The Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I think it could be time for a third major group to arise to rival the X-Men and The Brotherhood.
    Thats what the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle was

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats what the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle was
    Was that before or after Shaw sold out mutantkind to the Sentinel builders or Donald Pierce was harvesting mutants with the Reavers?

It's hard to take them seriously as a third option when Shaw, Selene, Frost, and Pierce were over-the-top evil.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Was that before or after Shaw sold out mutantkind to the Sentinel builders or Donald Pierce was harvesting mutants with the Reavers?

It's hard to take them seriously as a third option when Shaw, Selene, Frost, and Pierce were over-the-top evil.
    Magneto was over the top evil when he ruled the Brotherhood too

Stop trying to make "Kate Pryde" a thing.

Kitty as a name stands out more (and is cuter and on-brand with her codename) and we already have a prominent "Kate" in Marvel with Kate Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    better than invite nazis to a utopia
    i don’t think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Stop trying to make "Kate Pryde" a thing.

Kitty as a name stands out more (and is cuter and on-brand with her codename) and we already have a prominent "Kate" in Marvel with Kate Bishop.
    Kitty is annoying to hear though...

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Kitty is annoying to hear though...
    I think it rolls off the tongue well .

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Magneto was over the top evil when he ruled the Brotherhood too
    Exactly. It was White/Black/Black. That's not a balanced approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it rolls off the tongue well .
    "Slap that b*tch" does too and that's the only thing that comes to mind when I hear "Kitty".

How about Katya? Or Kat?