Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
I kind of wish having two writers on a book was more normalized. TV shows and movies have multiple writers on deck and with characters this old sometimes I feel like it would help to have multiple perspectives. Of course it would have to be a good partnership, otherwise drama would ensue, but that’s my two cents.
Books would definitely be better for it. But your right finding a good partnership is hard and comes with a lot of variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
You're right, and both issues today expose the problem of the books having a set "team". Technically, there are a few really popular characters who have a home on a book, but in practice they're just background characters.

I don't really know how this can be solved except by producing even more books though - e.g. Mr And Mrs X. I don't think it'd be good for the books for writers to be forced to base stories about particular characters just because they are popular, but it is a problem.
I think if it was markets as a Captain Britain or Betsy book and then shifted into excalbur once tini got where ever she was going it would have been a better book. What was being said wasn't imo lining up with what i was reading. And for me, it was confusing but these last two issues have been surprisingly good but feel like yet another book if that makes sense.