Page 263 of 657 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 9847

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Shadowcat is a pretty cool name. I always referred to her by that until this relaunch
    Agreed. While I thought the whole Cap'n Kate concept was cool, the codename Shadowcat is very awesome. Why not Cap'n Shadowcat?

I understand she has grown as a character in a lot of different ways, and like all of us, people outgrow things, but Shadowcat is one hell of a great superhero name.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Crimson Dawn was actually cool and it should resurface

Maggott should get horseman'd as the new Pestillence
    The logical choices, power-wise:

Famine = Rogue

Pestilence = Maggot

War = Forge

Death = Omega Red

BANNED

i want maggot's maggots to actualy be larvae, they eat some magical boo haa from outworld, go back into maggot and returns as a cunty kerrigan/fae dvorah with a hive at his comand and pretty wings.

Fantastic Member

Just thinking about the whole Scott-Maddie-Jean thing....it would have been far better if Scott had just basically been Lee Forrester ans maybe she would have been his girl at the time. They might have mived in togeether and she always would have wanted him to choose her over the Xmen. Transition to Xfactor and "Jean" supposedly returns only its not really Jean but a powerful illusion cast by Mastermind or in this case maybe even Lady Mastermind as part of getting revenge on the Xmen and Scott Summers in general for ruining the bid for dominance in the Hellfire Club. The illusion of Maddie posing as an amnesiac Jean and seeking to ultimately destroy the Cmen from within would be less convoluted than the whole I marries my dead girls clone but im not weird or anything story with Scott. Hell even with Inferno and sacrificing of Nathan this could have been an elaborate illusion designed to break Scott completely

Extraordinary Member

Legion is just way too powerful to me. I prefer how he started out. Basically he just has psi powers. Telepathy, telekinesis and pyrokinesis....and multiple personalities.

Jemail Karami, a terrorist whose mind David absorbed when his power first activated, controlled the telepathy. And he was the most stable of the personalities trying to stabilize David's mind.

Jack Wayne was a personality created due to the trauma he suffered and was an adventurous type but selfish and really not a nice guy. He controlled the Telekinesis.

Cyndi was an angry, rebellious teen girl who was more self serving. She controlled the pyrokinesis.

I think the whole 'he has every mutant power you can think of and each power has a personality' was just a little too far for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Legion is just way too powerful to me. I prefer how he started out. Basically he just has psi powers. Telepathy, telekinesis and pyrokinesis....and multiple personalities.

Jemail Karami, a terrorist whose mind David absorbed when his power first activated, controlled the telepathy. And he was the most stable of the personalities trying to stabilize David's mind.

Jack Wayne was a personality created due to the trauma he suffered and was an adventurous type but selfish and really not a nice guy. He controlled the Telekinesis.

Cyndi was an angry, rebellious teen girl who was more self serving. She controlled the pyrokinesis.

I think the whole 'he has every mutant power you can think of and each power has a personality' was just a little too far for me.
    I agree. Claremont's Legion was perfect, and that was enough. I don't like his use in AoA or in more modern stories.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i want maggot's maggots to actually be larvae, they eat some magical boo haa from outworld, go back into maggot and returns as a cunty kerrigan/fae dvorah with a hive at his command and pretty wings.
    Ooh, that would one up Fantomex. "My nervous system is Eva, a flying saucer!" "Yeah? Meet my digestive system, which are like a Tinkerbell/Mothra mashup..."

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i want maggot's maggots to actualy be larvae, they eat some magical boo haa from outworld, go back into maggot and returns as a cunty kerrigan/fae dvorah with a hive at his comand and pretty wings.
    Maggott honestly should be an insectiopath. Polymorph. All of his sense functions should be able to morph into insect like creatures that serve his whim and input.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I want Typhoid Mary in on Krakoa doing things for exodus. He needs an angle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Maggott honestly should be an insectiopath. Polymorph. All of his sense functions should be able to
    morph into insect like creatures that serve his whim and input.

maggot being reborn with sickening new powers like

Astonishing Member

I loved the alternate story in Age of X with Frenzy and Cyclops as a couple.I think they were great together and even when they woke up in the real world.Joanna still had feelings for Scott and she didn't care it was a dream.Imo that should have been explored further.It had so much potential either Joanna getting competitive with Emma for Scott or just trying to go to an extreme like Astra did for Magneto maybe getting a clone.I actually think in this multiple lives of Moira versions it would be great if at some point alternate for example life 9 X-Men or Joanna alone came back using a ghost box to show us that she had a happy life with Scott kind of the reverse of Logan meeting the Age of Apocalypse Jean in Xforce of Remender's story.I wish the Frenzy-Cyclopse relationship was explored more.Maybe that can still happen under Hickman.

Astonishing Member

Another absolutely ridiculous thing I'll never understand that should be done away with is 20 foot tall sentinels.I find it absurrd for giant machines to be sent to kill or capture tiny people.This has to stop you want menacing sentinels make them 8-9 feet tall like in the DoFP movie,that is realistic they can enter buildings ,limit human collateral.Plus it is more engaging seeing say 10 X-Men battle four or five sentinels than
    7 X men battling just the one.I never got how this is still a thing.Also I prefer human looking Bastion who looked incredibly menacing than a pink Nimrod that has been done to death.Time for a change in sentinel look

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Another absolutely ridiculous thing I'll never understand that should be done away with is 40 foot tall sentinels.I find it absurrd for giant machines to be sent to kill or capture tiny people.This has to stop you want menacing sentinels make them 8-9 feet tall like in the DoFP movie,that is realistic they can enter buildings ,limit human collateral.Plus it is more engaging seeing say 10 X-Men battle four or five sentinels than
    7 X men battling just the one.I never got how this is still a thing.Also I prefer human looking Bastion who looked incredibly menacing than a pink Nimrod that has been done to death.Time for a change in sentinel look
    that reminds me of this

I loved the alternate story in Age of X with Frenzy and Cyclops as a couple.I think they were great together and even when they woke up in the real world.Joanna still had feelings for Scott and she didn't care it was a dream.Imo that should have been explored further.It had so much potential either Joanna getting competitive with Emma for Scott or just trying to go to an extreme like Astra did for Magneto maybe getting a clone.I actually think in this multiple lives of Moira versions it would be great if at some point alternate for example life 9 X-Men or Joanna alone came back using a ghost box to show us that she had a happy life with Scott kind of the reverse of Logan meeting the Age of Apocalypse Jean in Xforce of Remender's story.I wish the Frenzy-Cyclopse relationship was explored more.Maybe that can still happen under Hickman.
    I liked the concept of Cyke being with a non-Jean replacement for once - and I consider Emma to have started out as one as much as Maddie was, even if Ms Frost was more to Scott once Morrison left.

But in the end, with Frenzy it really wasn't about Scott, or even her and Scott for that matter. In the crapsack world of Age of X, she had something she hadn't had before. Respect, trust, a place where she truly belonged and could fight to protect, rather than fight for grudging admittance. She wanted all of that once the truth was revealed, and the version of Scott from there was part of it, but not really the core of what she wanted.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Another absolutely ridiculous thing I'll never understand that should be done away with is 40 foot tall sentinels.I find it absurrd for giant machines to be sent to kill or capture tiny people.This has to stop you want menacing sentinels make them 8-9 feet tall like in the DoFP movie,that is realistic they can enter buildings ,limit human collateral.Plus it is more engaging seeing say 10 X-Men battle four or five sentinels than
    What's funny is that the original sentinels were only about 9 feet tall or so. I differ from you in that I think the 40 ft behemoths have their place, but I agree that it shouldn't be every place.
    Dark does not mean deep.