Page 540 of 664 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 9957

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Good lordt Polaris is too good for Havok. He took his shot at lorna in inferno when she was bad, the whole flaunting annie thing after all her mourning him when he was gone in mutant x, and now his still ongoing obsession with maddie. May they NEVER go down that road again. Yeesh.
    Agreed....
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Wait. Wait. Wait! Inferno basically confirms that Jean's niece and nephew are mutants. So why aren't they on krakoa?!?! One even has a codename ShatterBox

jeanfam.jpg
    jeanfam2.jpg

I mean even if they were latent mutants (google) shouldn't cerebro have clocked them when nanny empowered them? i mean if it clocked malice original body it should have definitely gotten Gailyn and Joey when nanny brought out their abilities.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-12-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Wait. Wait. Wait! Inferno basically confirms that Jean's niece and nephew are mutants. So why aren't they on krakoa?!?! One even has a codename ShatterBox

jeanfam.jpg
    jeanfam2.jpg

I mean even if they were latent mutants (google) shouldn't cerebro have clocked them when nanny empowered them? i mean if it clocked malice original body it should have definitely gotten Gailyn and Joey when nanny brought out their abilities.
    They actually were confirmed to be mutants in Operation Zero Tolerance

As for your point about Malice, Cerebro didnt 'clock' Malice original body. Cerebro has noting to do wit bodies. It only backed up Malice's mind, which it had access to since she was active and present during the Krakoa era.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They actually were confirmed to be mutants in Operation Zero Tolerance

As for your point about Malice, Cerebro didnt 'clock' Malice original body. Cerebro has noting to do wit bodies. It only backed up Malice's mind, which it had access to since she was active and present during the Krakoa era.
    Either way there is no excuse why they havent been resurrected at this point and arent at the summers home with jean and scott. No excuse. Sinister or nanny has to have their genetic code.
    And you are right about malice.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Either way there is no excuse why they havent been resurrected at this point and arent at the summers home with jean and scott. No excuse. Sinister or nanny has to have their genetic code.
    And you are right about malice.
    I can and have said that about the characters in the X-Statix book. The reality is that there are so many dead Mutants that Marvel CAN'T use them all in one story. they pick and choose and usually only use the ones the story writers remember.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 10-13-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Incredible Member

They are on the queue, right behind Rusty Collins, how many times have they resurrected Wolverine and Kid Omega? once a day?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I can and have said that about the characters in the X-Statix book. The reality is that there are so many dead Mutants that Marvel CAN'T use them all in one story. they pick and choose and usually only use the ones the story writers remember.
    I keep wondering what happened to the X-statix book. I remember one being pimped before krakoa and it would fit in so well in this era. Imagine them filming inside krakoa where humans don't have access and the kind of celebrties they would be when they were outside of it. It's such a waste opportunity at giving us a in depth look at parts of krakoa.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

oooh better yet imagine them filming on Arrako. That would be must see tv for earthers imo.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I keep wondering what happened to the X-statix book. I remember one being pimped before krakoa and it would fit in so well in this era. Imagine them filming inside krakoa where humans don't have access and the kind of celebrties they would be when they were outside of it. It's such a waste opportunity at giving us a in depth look at parts of krakoa.
    Yeah really that book had a LOT of characters that were interesting.

I don't want to leave the original 5 X-Men behind. I kind of want them to be mainstays, alongside their current era counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I don't want to leave the original 5 X-Men behind. I kind of want them to be mainstays, alongside their current era counterparts.
    ...Are you a bit late?

....Are you unaware that some people actually feel differently?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    ....Are you unaware that some people actually feel differently?
    He wasnt saying anything about your feelings or opinions. The post seemed late as the O5 dont coexist with their current era counterparts anymore. That story was resolved years ago. Maybe you can clarify but your post reads as something about the time displaced O5 that used to be around and seems out of touch with the current status quo

That's quite literally the entire point I'm making. I'm not sure if the both of you are trying to read the wrong thing into this or you're just assuming too much, but you're taking it the wrong way.

No one is trying to offend you or intentionally read your post wrong. It just didnt come across clear