Page 314 of 663 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9936
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I never liked the name Daytripper, its up there with Britannic. I don't get the love and I don't care if its named after a Beatles song. I can't help but cringe now every time I hear that song.
    It matches with Nightcrawler though.

Extraordinary Member

I liked Besty returning to her original body but I'm really not into the Captain Britain thing. I would prefer something closer to Outback Betsy but more updated, of course.

I don't mind the idea of there being a Kwannon and Elizabeth being Psylocke.
    My real issue with Betsy is when she made her new body she should have kept her natural blonde hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wow, I never put that together

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    My real issue with Betsy is when she made her new body she should have kept her natural blonde hair.
    She was never fond of her blonde hair, though. I think it made sense that she'd give herself purple hair, naturally. Dying it's a pain.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She was never fond of her blonde hair, though. I think it made sense that she'd give herself purple hair, naturally. Dying it's a pain.
    After all that time in someone else's body...to rebuild her original body...I would think she would go back to completely natural. Just my $0.02.

Extraordinary Member

If I remember right, Spiral set it up where both bodies now had natural dark purplish hair.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

After all that time in someone else's body...to rebuild her original body...I would think she would go back to completely natural. Just my $0.02.
    Generally speaking I'd agree, but Betsy remade herself the way that she felt most comfortable. And that meant purple hair.

If I remember right, Spiral set it up where both bodies now had natural dark purplish hair.
    Not super sure. The body that Betsy was in til recently and that Kwannon is in now definitely had black hair, especially the last few years.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I know that when Leah wrote Betsy she stated that she actually felt better about herself in Kwannon’s body so it might not be that simplex

Maybe but Jamie remade her body after X-treme X-men. That body was colored too often with black hair and my headcanon is that its naturally black with Betsy dying it purple when we saw it as such

Amazing Member

Feel like you can add XF4 #4 to the list of example why telepathy sucks. I don't even care about the ethics of what happened. But instead of resolving an issue using anything require wit or strategy we got a telepath telling someone what to do and think.

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    Feel like you can add XF4 #4 to the list of example why telepathy sucks. I don't even care about the ethics of what happened. But instead of resolving an issue using anything require wit or strategy we got a telepath telling someone what to do and think.
    I find the lack of context to this a bit.....purposeful
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

How so? (ten chars)

How so? (ten chars)
    Night Crawler > Day Tripper

Quote Originally Posted by comicboy12 View Post
    All powerful mutants are problematic for storytelling… and, particularly, in this run, the fact that the mutants with little or no powers don’t feel threatened by the ones with a lot of powers is rather unrealistic to me.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member

I'll never understand why Mercury ,who in my mind has a superior mutation for being used as a weapon, gets such lousy stories or is part of some background.We already have Logan,Daken and now Laura basically copies of the same superpower yet Mercury who in many ways is superior is just some prop.I say she should have been on X-Force as far as a decade ago. Just a travesty how she is underused.