Page 277 of 655 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 9824

Thinking that every human on Earth hearing a voice in their head wouldn’t cause some people to go crazy has to be one of the more interesting takes I’ve heard. I mean, you’ve met humans, right?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allthingzamasing View Post
    Okay I have read a few threads and what people think on this...and a lot of people absolutely hate it...so pls don’t attack me...I literally in middle school.(this is only meant for numbe 1.)

Okay!

1. I really really really want 100% with all of my heart for Rogue and Magneto to get together! I really just wish they were
    together! I just wish that Rogue and Gambit would get a divorce...then Rogneto could happen...

2. I really hate the fact that Marvel said that Pietro and Wanda are no longer Magneto’s kids like...wtf? They’ve been his children for so long that whenever I think of them I think about Magneto. I just...I CANT accept it. They will always be his in my heart...even though Magneto was kinda a very very bad parent to them at times...but sometimes he was a good parent...kinda I guess.....

All of this is IMHO, of course. Pls nobody attack me! I love everybody!(Except humans, because human suck! Except for the ones that worship mutants...I love them!)
    Hi, welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time

I agree with you about the twins and Magneto hope they undo the axis retcon soon.

I have mixed feelings about Rogue/Magneto and Rogue/Remy have a very strong fan group here but I think it would be nice to see Magneto and Rogue interact again even if it doesn´t lead to a romance.

About the X cult: Yes I can see some people being disturbed or getting crazy over Charles talking to their head but I also think it´s a little over the top, their characterization in DoX could certainly be better imo.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Xorneto retcon is amazing. Making Magneto a pawn of such a worthless brainfart like Sublime? lol. The only treatment that travesty called Planet X deserved was to be castrated in this exact way, depriving it of any staying power and influence over the franchise. And it worked perfectly.
    Last edited by adamTPTK; 04-10-2020 at 06:49 AM. Reason: typo

Elizabeth Braddock should be 6’3”.

that group of people who tried to find a serum to turn EVERYONE into mutants was the most realistic reaction I've seen in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    There’s a fair few characters that I headcanon as taller than they canonically are. Betsy is on that list. So is Songbird over on the Thunderbolts.

Logan should be at least 5'11". I always preferred his look in the Ultimate Comics, he was taller but still fairly bulky.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    There’s a fair few characters that I headcanon as taller than they canonically are. Betsy is on that list. So is Songbird over on the Thunderbolts.
    I had this long rant about how the character never made sense to me except on a superficial level. Tomboy supermodel who seemed to enjoy a racelifted existence?

But then I saw a picture of Andrea Debicki in Widows and **** kinda clicked. If Brienne of Tarth had been beautiful, she STILL would’ve been a spinster. Getting transplanted into a 5’6” woman’s body would’ve felt like heaven, regardless of race. And now, as Captain Britain, she can BE a muscular powerhouse, She-Hulk in a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Logan should be at least 5'11". I always preferred his look in the Ultimate Comics, he was taller but still fairly bulky.
    <gasps and staggers to regain composure>

Controversial INDEED!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    <gasps and staggers to regain composure>

Controversial INDEED!
    I love him short! He’s the same height as me!

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I love him short! He’s the same height as me!

Dauterman's Logan in the Jean/Emma Giant Size left me starry eyed.
    I enjoy my quick to stab balls of rage: PETITE.
    Logan. Laura. Scout. Illyana. (I respect and recognize Kris Anka's efforts to diversify body types, but I just can't get on the Amazonian Yana train)
    Snack size murderers.

Controversial: I like how Dodson shows Scott's eyes within the visor. Who hates me?

Last edited by Fokken; 04-10-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I respect and recognize Kris Anka's efforts to diversify body types
    THIS is exactly what I was thinking about. While the men can be ginormous and thicc, slim and short, nearly all the women are the same height and have the same proportions. Why CAN'T Rogue have killer thighs and Illyana be 5'0"? Let's have a flat-chested Sage and an overweight Magma.

THIS is exactly what I was thinking about. While the men can be ginormous and thicc, slim and short, nearly all the women are the same height and have the same proportions. Why CAN'T Rogue have killer thighs and Illyana be 5'0"? Let's have a flat-chested Sage and an overweight Magma.
    YES!
    VIVA VARYING BUSTS, etc! If Veronica Mars can be "Flat?" "Just as God Made me", then so too can Kitty Pryde.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Thinking that every human on Earth hearing a voice in their head wouldn’t cause some people to go crazy has to be one of the more interesting takes I’ve heard. I mean, you’ve met humans, right?
    Humans in MU must be used to strange phenomenons by now…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I have a new obsession and So far I haven’t seen anyone talk about it before. So I have no idea what’s going on with what people think about it. Please feel free to respond and give your thoughts and opinions!))

So in Fallen Angels #6 they teased that Psylocke and Mister Sinister were having a thing or joining up or something like that...

Tell me that this is not what it looks like!

I personally find this...whatever is going on between them intriguing. I haven’t read Hellions yet but I am excited to see how and if their relationship will develop.

Agajn, please leave your thoughts on this for I am truly interested on what people think about this pairing. It’s strang and intriguing to me to say the least.
    Attached Images Attached Images