Page 98 of 655 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9824

Jean has a brother? Also, when was Jean ever written as Jewish? I must have missed that story.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Jean has a brother? Also, when was Jean ever written as Jewish? I must have missed that story.
    I was wondering the same thing. As a Jew, I try to keep track of all the Jews and converts in my favorite fictional franchises.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 07-16-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Must be confusing her with another character or AU bc 616 Jean only has a sister and isnt Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Sounds like they made Jean a culture vulture, since her brother was an Episcopalian clergyman.
    I said Grey family. This is the first I'm hearing of Jean having a brother much less being Episcopalian. He can be a Rabbi.

She's 1 of 5? That's batty. I always thought it was just her and Sara.

I realize you have favorites, but this was an exercise in subtracting the essential components of Kitty Pryde's character and grafting them into others in order to create a, IMO, more nuanced and streamlined context. You can rest assured I wouldn't let something as inane as the End of Greys happen in Earth-1216.

So the whole Grey line are culture vultures.

Again, where did they become Jewish? I’m having a hard time finding online their conversion.

All those extra siblings must have sprung up in that End of Greys story. That's silly though. Only Sara was around previously.

So the whole Grey line are culture vultures.

Again, where did they become Jewish? I’m having a hard time finding online their conversion.
    What? Why am I being intentionally misunderstood?

I'm describing the context of an alternate universe. They didn't convert. They have always been Jewish. This universe exists in my imagination, and whoever else is reading and understanding me.

So they’re not actually Jewish. Got it. I wasn’t the only person who was misunderstanding what you stated.

All those extra siblings must have sprung up in that End of Greys story. That's silly though. Only Sara was around previously.
    Her brother, and Jean’s religion, were introduced in the Infinity Crusade mini series from the 90’s.

Her brother, and Jean’s religion, were introduced in the Infinity Crusade mini series from the 90’s.
    Hmm, where there was that "Goddess" version of Adam Warlock? I've read at least some of that, but I must have missed her brother.

Hmm, where there was that "Goddess" version of Adam Warlock? I've read at least some of that, but I must have missed her brother.
    I collected Crusade back then and I don’t recall it either. Ah well.

Yes, that’s the one. It was just a passing line in it.

Did you read through that link? It doesnt confirm anything about Jean having a brother or Episcopalian from Infinity Crusade. The stuff about her religion there itself is pure speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Did you read through that link? It doesnt confirm anything about Jean having a brother or Episcopalian from Infinity Crusade. The stuff about her religion there itself is pure speculation
    You’re right. I guess reading the article confused me. Anyway, her brother was introduced in the End of Greys, where him being a pastor, and the Grey’s religious beliefs were stated.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Liam_Grey_(Earth-616)