Page 297 of 655 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 9824
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Cyclops probably CAN control the beams but he never learned how to toggle it off. It’s not like he’d let go of the visor. It’s PPE.
    Hickman specifically mentioned it in an interview. So, I'm hoping it's addressed on panel! Poor bastard.

He was interviewed about Cyclops’ dick?

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

He was interviewed about Cyclops’ dick?
    Yes.
    10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Are the resurrected male mutants still circumcised?

Do all the resurrected mutants have belly buttons since they were reborn without placenta?
    The embryos in the eggs have an umbilical cord, so yes, they have belly buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Are the resurrected male mutants still circumcised?

Do all the resurrected mutants have belly buttons since they were reborn without placenta?
    Omg the Uncut Nation of Krakoa is what we need.

Cyclops probably CAN control the beams but he never learned how to toggle it off. It’s not like he’d let go of the visor. It’s PPE.
    He likes the look.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Then he cant control his beams

One fix I had for Scott is to give him the ability to control the off/on nature of his powers. The balance to this though is that he would have no control over the intensity, such that everytime he uses his powers, its at full strength, which makes him a potential danger to those around him.. He keeps the visor to limit his power output
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-07-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He likes the look.
    If he doesn't have to wear a visor anymore, he'd have to come up with something else to call himself. Then he'd have to update all his stationary and business cards. Sounds like too much work.

That and he's had to coordinate all his outfits to go with red shades.

It's not like all mutants base their names on their looks. Nightcrawler doesn't look anything like a worm.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's not like all mutants base their names on their looks. Nightcrawler doesn't look anything like a worm.
    I prefer his French codename: Diablo. Shorter.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

That Cyclops can't control his optic blast and have to wear shades and the visor is an iconic part of the character, I'm totally against removing that without a very good reason.

Another name for points of teleportation: wormhole

A kind of worm: nightcrawler

... tho I agree, a bit of a stretch to get there.

Related:

I wish student’s mutant names were a bit more oblique. They seem dumber and dumber. We went from Colossus to Skin in 20 years, and to Shark Girl in 20 after that. Why not introduce foreign words like Velocidad, or go with names that are more of a jump... like Nightcrawler.

There have always been lazy names. Like, we are used to "Storm", "Angel" or "Beast" but they aren't very good.

I suppose you’re right. They just seem to lack a certain panache to me. Like “Gambit”... doesn’t really relate to his power or history, but certainly his winning personality. He was designed to stand out. It’s no wonder a majority of the new kids stay wallpaper.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Then he cant control his beams

One fix I had for Scott is to give him the ability to control the off/on nature of his powers. The balance to this though is that he would have no control over the intensity, such that everytime he uses his powers, its at full strength, which makes him a potential danger to those around him.. He keeps the visor to limit his power output
    That was exactly what Havok's power situation was during the Outback era. However, since Alex seems to have control over his powers now, it might be kind of funny to see him in a position where he can actually flex on Scott.