Page 311 of 669 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10028
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I’m also not the biggest fan of the Moira retcon for a number of reasons.

1) It eliminates the X-Men’s main human ally and ruins the Legacy Virus as an AIDS metaphor.
    2) Hickman could have easily set up the Krakoa status-quo another way. I’ve heard people suggest that Jean be the resurrecting mutant. He also could have had Xavier glimpse the future by looking into the O5’s minds when they were returned to the past.
    I've been thinking this may be what separates her from the human Moira for a reason, she might become a future enemy of the X-men (with or without Krakoa versions of the mutant race) and this whole thing is a set up to that end. She even distinguishes herself from Moira by being Moira X, and has been shown in a sinister light from the very start. In House of X the last shot of her a reincarnated baby was creepy AF.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Your unpopular opinion is popular to me. Too much power has been given to this Moira character that has been once a simple and sympathetic woman. And she exists in a universe full of super-beings and cosmic forces that have reasons to be wary considering all the things they have been already put through…
    I think it's too early to call,we could be surprised that she is not even a real mutant just a special species of external,maybe created by the Dominions ,that are using her as a weapon to stave off either a big crunch or universal collapse.There could be many versions of her through eons on a cosmic scale

Astonishing Member

On a different note high time they change Juggernaut's design, maybe it was a thing for him,magneto and avalanche to wear helmets ,but he in particular looks straight up retarded with a Chinese wok on his head.That has to go

Extraordinary Member

Marrow is the X-men I hate the most.

It’s not because of who she is, how she looks, her powers or anything.

It’s what she did in the past.

She killed an entire club of innocent people just because they were human. An actual hate crime.

And she gets to join the X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Sinister isn't really a mutant but he's on Krakoa,so that doesn't surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Sinister isn't really a mutant but he's on Krakoa,so that doesn't surprise me
    I heard Rachel Dolezal is trying to get in Sinister’s DMs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    On a different note high time they change Juggernaut's design, maybe it was a thing for him,magneto and avalanche to wear helmets ,but he in particular looks straight up retarded with a Chinese wok on his head.That has to go
    You do understand the helmet is to protect him from psychic attacks?? That is why in a lot of stories the X-men are trying to get the helmet off so a telepath can shut him down.

The Juggernaut helmet is iconic. Take that away and he ends up looking like a generic brute

Extraordinary Member

I’m surprised Erik and Cain are the only ones to ever have helmets as a defense against telepaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m surprised Erik and Cain are the only ones to ever have helmets as a defense against telepaths.
    Most X-men are trained to be able to have their own psychic defenses without the need for helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Most X-men are trained to be able to have their own psychic defenses without the need for helmets
    Has it ever been canonically mentioned how prevalent psychic powers are amongst mutants?

Which might segue into another “controversial opinion”: No More (New) Psychics!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    No More (New) Psychics!
    seconded
    10 characters

Spectacular Member

Has it ever been canonically mentioned how prevalent psychic powers are amongst mutants?

1. NO NEW PSYCHICS
    2. NO NEW PYROKENITICS , i have grown to loathe fire abilities cause there is so many and there almost all used the same way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They used them when they were villains....so they needed protection form Charles, Jean, Betsy, et al...

Recently in X-men, Jean mentioned that she was leading a team of 30 psychics. I was like really? I think they know