Page 252 of 663 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 9936

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    do you fing Jigglypuff sexy?
    If JBenito adds enough anti-freeze to my Krakoan tea, sure!

(Jigglypuff could use a few more tentacles for my tastes though)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There's also his views on later-generation characters. He makes it clear he views any characters introduced after the 80s and 90s to be superfluous wallpaper who can't be allowed to take panel time away from the O5+. And while previous editors have acknowledged demand for later-generation characters, JDW seems to be of the opinion it doesn't exist. He also doubled-down on the idea the only interesting relationship are toxic ones. The fact he's outright said he'd break up Lois and Clark no matter HOW iconic and integral their relationship says a lot about it.

AND he's a gigantic troll on top of it all.
    Yep, there is some redflags. Specially about toxic relationships

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There's also his views on later-generation characters. He makes it clear he views any characters introduced after the 80s and 90s to be superfluous wallpaper who can't be allowed to take panel time away from the O5+. And while previous editors have acknowledged demand for later-generation characters, JDW seems to be of the opinion it doesn't exist. He also doubled-down on the idea the only interesting relationship are toxic ones. The fact he's outright said he'd break up Lois and Clark no matter HOW iconic and integral their relationship says a lot about it.

AND he's a gigantic troll on top of it all.
    Oh he'd break up Lois and Clark but Jean has to suffer under Cyclops forever and ever?

Wow. That's unfortunate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Oh he'd break up Lois and Clark but Jean has to suffer under Cyclops forever and ever?

Wow. That's unfortunate.
    Aw man, why can't we live in the opposite time-line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    .............no I’m pretty sure he rejected Maggott because that’s not a sales draw and he’s some super obscure mutant that only people on X-Twitter like. Leah replaced Maggott with Daken, who is still a man of color.
    Is anyone on that team what the X-office would consider a 'sales draw'?

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Short and long answer? Yes.

Daken isn't for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Wow. That's unfortunate.
    But he would break up Jean and Scott for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Daken isn't for sure
    lmao @ thinking that Daken and Maggott are in the same character tier

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

JDW has said multiple times he loved Morrison's affair that absolutely destroyed and tainted the relationship.
    Not to mention they haven't been together for 14 years, Lois and Clark have been together many times during that time and are currently together.

BANNED

Daken isn't for sure

You are incorrect, my friend.

AiPT!: You knew this one was coming sooner or later, Jordan. Brace yourselves, X-Fans… @KodachromeBoy wanted to know who you think the love of Scott Summers’ life is–Jean Grey or Emma Frost?

Jordan: Jean.

Look, you asked for me to answer, and I did. I answered truthfully. If all three of them are ever alive and in the comics together at the same time and Scott has to choose between the two of them… I think Jean is his endgame. I know Emma loves him, I am not saying she doesn’t, and he loved her, too… But you know what? Emma can do better. Nothing against Scott–he’s great. But I think there’s someone out there for Emma that could really make her her best self. Any suggestions?

Of course, that’s only if he has to choose. Why does he have to choose? If Archie can go this many years dating two women, why can’t Scott? And then Jean and Emma can get a book about how they are best friends most of the time except when it comes to this one thing. It would be great. Emma is the Veronica, obviously.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 01-15-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Short and long answer? Yes.
    I'd say hard disagree. None of them are from the O5 or Giant Sized teams so they're likely not considered a sales draw at all unless they're going to be calling Daken 'Wolverine' in book.

I'd say hard disagree. None of them are from the O5 or Giant Sized teams so they're likely not considered a sales draw at all unless they're going to be calling Daken 'Wolverine' in book.
    Polaris is recognizable to more casual audiences. You don’t have to be from the O5/ANAD to be a sales draw.

Polaris is recognizable to more casual audiences. You don’t have to be from the O5/ANAD to be a sales draw.
    What book has succeeded on Polaris's inclusion...?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

His point is she’s a television character. She’s get recognition. Same as Northstar. There are popcult staff writers with northstar on google alert. This book is INTENTIONALLY lgbtq. It’ll hit big and wither, like the rest. Most of these books are just testing waters.

Of course not. But the X-offices don't seem to believe it.