Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Angelica Jones: Firestar Appreciation 2024

Here's hoping that the amazing story telling that Angelica got in the Infinity comics carries over into the new year.

All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Happy New Year, Firestar fans!

Hoping Angelica is in lots of stories this year!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Happy New Year to Angelica and her fans !

Happy new year everyone! Let's hope 2024 is even better for Angelica than 2023!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

She might turn out as the breakout character of 2023 (you can still vote today), hope the new year wil bring also lots of focus on Firestar.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Hoping 2024 will be Awesome for my favorite Angel

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Ultimate Member

I hope that by the time this arc is over, Angelica will have used some of her non X resources to help her fellow mutants.

Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

Happy New Year to all fellow Firestar fans out there! What a blast of a year 2023 has been for her. Hopefully, she continues to be relevant in this year and the coming years.
    Peerless and Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2024 will be Awesome for my favorite Angel

Classic animations.

Happy New Year to the X-Men's most amazing friend!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

With the Fall here, can't wait to see her help bring Orchis down.

Extraordinary Member

New year, new thread....so I just want to put in here...

The end of Angie's under cover needs to be epic. Just as the heroes start their take down of Orchis Angie sends out a message to the world. All governments and major new media about her under cover mission and all of Orchis's deep dark secrets starting with the truth behind the massacre. She then lets off a microwave burst on the scale of a nuclear weapon and blows the Orchis space station apart. Followed by a huge fight between her and Omega Sentinel from orbit all the way down to NYC. Just as OS gets the upper hand and makes some snide comment about "last words for her 'narrative'" Angie looks up and sees something behind OS and says "Avengers Assemble" and starts laughing. OS is then knocked to the ground by Steve's Shield and Pietro grabs Angie before she hits the ground taking her back the the Uncanny Avengers team who begin their attack on OS. Firestar takes a few minutes to catch her breathe and gets back in the fight.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 01-03-2024 at 06:49 PM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

The end of Angie's under cover needs to be epic. Just as the heroes start their take down of Orchis Angie sends out a message to the world. All governments and major new media about her under cover mission and all of Orchis's deep dark secrets starting with the truth behind the massacre. She then lets off a microwave burst on the scale of a nuclear weapon and blows the Orchis space station apart. Followed by a huge fight between her and Omega Sentinel from orbit all the way down to NYC. Just as OS gets the upper hand and makes some snide comment about "last words for her 'narrative'" Angie looks up and sees something behind OS and says "Avengers Assemble" and starts laughing. OS is then knocked to the ground by Steve's Shield and Pietro grabs Angie before she hits the ground taking her back the the Uncanny Avengers team who begin their attack on OS. Firestar takes a few minutes to catch her breathe and gets back in the fight.

Great idea. But I doubt Duggan will do anything with Angelica. She didn't even feature as wallpaper in Fall of X alongside the other heads of divisions.

I have a sinking feeling that Angelica won't do anything of note to Orchis.

The Krakoan era has been a WILD conveyer belt ride of unexpected characters being elevated to unbelievable heights, and Firestar could very well be the most surprising?
    For me anyway.
    Seeing the creative magic of introducing a new character or plucking from the pool of wallpaper DOES happen, but its an entirely separate and challenging feat to pull from OUTSIDE the X-community -- especially pulling from the Avenger affiliated corners of the Marvel Universe-- and work that same siren song on we readers, but boy howdy did they pull it off with Miss Angelica Jinx.
    I surely do hope that she gets a prominent and pivotal ON PANEL role in the fall of Orchis.
    Those STEVES are weaving wonderous witchcraft with those Unlimited stories but she deserves page time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

This would be GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The Krakoan era has been a WILD conveyer belt ride of unexpected characters being elevated to unbelievable heights, and Firestar could very well be the most surprising?
    For me anyway.
    Seeing the creative magic of introducing a new character or plucking from the pool of wallpaper DOES happen, but its an entirely separate and challenging feat to pull from OUTSIDE the X-community -- especially pulling from the Avenger affiliated corners of the Marvel Universe-- and work that same siren song on we readers, but boy howdy did they pull it off with Miss Angelica Jinx.
    I surely do hope that she gets a prominent and pivotal ON PANEL role in the fall of Orchis.
    Those STEVES are weaving wonderous witchcraft with those Unlimited stories but she deserves page time to shine.

This would be GREAT!

*Cough cough* New Warriors affiliated corner of the marvel universe, thank you very much.

Only joking

Yes it's been a great ride for her so far and do hope the push continues. It's been fun to see how many new fans she's got in the last year.

Marvel would be mad not to put her on another team. She's a vote winner, so people do want to read about her.