Page 104 of 657 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9843

This isn't the thread to discuss what you think constitutes harassment. Keep on topic people.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Cyclops being the lead in the flagship again is disappointing. The whole decimation era was about him, he overshadowed the whole franchise. The X-Men are at their best when the spotlight is shared. I hope Hickman surprises me.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Cyclops being the lead in the flagship again is disappointing. The whole decimation era was about him, he overshadowed the whole franchise. The X-Men are at their best when the spotlight is shared. I hope Hickman surprises me.
    We just had 4 years of X-men books without Cyclops, though. What a wonderful age. And there's plenty of books.

Where does it say he is leading the whole thing again? Even if he was most of these groups look pretty autonomous you have Kitty/Emma/Storm, Beast/Wolverine/Jean, Captian Britain, and Dani/Magik/Sunspot. These don't feel like teams that are going to "bow" to Cyclops so to speak.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    We just had 4 years of X-men books without Cyclops, though. What a wonderful age. And there's plenty of books.
    Except during those four years, just how many of them were driven by "Cyclops did this... / It's Cyclops' fault..." Even when he was gone, Cyclops was one of the driving forces of the post-Secret Wars X-Men status quo.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Cyclops was gone from the books??

It didn't feel like he was gone. All the characters couldn't stop talking about him and what he did (it turned out to be nothing). He controlled the narrative, almost everyone blamed him for the situation mutants found themselves in.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Where does it say he is leading the whole thing again? Even if he was most of these groups look pretty autonomous you have Kitty/Emma/Storm, Beast/Wolverine/Jean, Captian Britain, and Dani/Magik/Sunspot. These don't feel like teams that are going to "bow" to Cyclops so to speak.
    The solicit for X-Men says he handpicks a team. He wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't the leader. I'm assuming it's the flagship since Hickman is writing it. Everything that matters will happen in this book.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Except during those four years, just how many of them were driven by "Cyclops did this... / It's Cyclops' fault..." Even when he was gone, Cyclops was one of the driving forces of the post-Secret Wars X-Men status quo.
    So what? He still wasn't around for fans to enjoy his stories, and for more than a year, we had to put up with people describing him as the new Hitler. Storm, Kitty, Jean, Magneto, all had the chance to lead the X-men in the mean time. People talked about him, but they also talked about Jean or Xavier when they were gone.

Also, 4 years gone is more than Cap. or Iron Man ever were away from the Avengers or Reed and Sue from the F4.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So what? He still wasn't around for fans to enjoy his stories, and for more than a year, we had to put up with people describing him as the new Hitler. .
    That was so ugly and unnecessary
    Like wow, I know Cyclops has commited mistakes but calling him Hitler???
    That was so much

It didn't feel like he was gone. All the characters couldn't stop talking about him and what he did (it turned out to be nothing). He controlled the narrative, almost everyone blamed him for the situation mutants found themselves in.
    at the end Cyclops didn't made it. it was all dissapointing.

Also 4 years were X-men was on th elowest because Marvel basically abandoned it. So they decide to make it big again and Scott i sback at being the protagonist

It's a big problem that X-men became a Cyclops show

The solicit for X-Men says he handpicks a team. He wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't the leader. I'm assuming it's the flagship since Hickman is writing it. Everything that matters will happen in this book.
    It is written Cyclops saga, so prepare for more Scott centric stories
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-21-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    like 1 year? Cyclops was big during the Terrigen crisis and virtually non-existent in ResurrXion until Rosenberg's run this year

actually more like 3 years
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-21-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

before Rosenberg, the last time Cyclops was part of an X-book was BEFORE secret wars. Yeah, some keep mentioning him but people mentioned Jean too when she was death, it doesn't count for nothing.
    we still got 4 years without Cyclops.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-21-2019 at 07:27 PM.

My unpopular opinion is that, because of internet, people know already too much about the stories to come.
    Where is the pleasure of making discoveries while reading?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    My unpopular opinion is that, because of internet, people know already too much about the stories to come.
    Where is the pleasure of making discoveries while reading?
    Non-existent for me. lol

I guess my unpopular opinion, I LOVE spoilers.

Before I read or watch anything, if I hear things I consider great, it makes me even more excited. If I hear stuff that's disheartening or downright angering, I know ahead of time to avoid.

Spoilers ruins nothing for me. It just adds to my excitement, wariness, or disappointment.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nah. Spoilers can go suck it.
    "Cable was right!"