Page 591 of 657 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9845

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Please tell me this is sarcasm. He was the supreme leader of Hydra ffs.
    100% sarcasm
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    You have a warped view of what Krakoa is. It's not like people are just walking down the street and crimes are just happening and no one is helping.

Mastermind- Hey there everybody everyone doing ok
    Random mutants- ...oh hey mastermind
    Mastermind- So if you don't mind I'll be sexually assaulting a few of you today ok
    Random mutants- Oh darn I guess it's not against the law. Hope it doesn't hurt to much

*Assault later*

X-men show up - Hey Mastermind we heard what you did.
    Mastermind- So didn't break a law
    X-men- Well you got us your free to go but please try not to do that.

That's how you guys seem to think Krakoa is working right now
    Well, I don’t think that’s exactly how it’s working out on Krakoa. But if you look at how Beast has dealt with other nations, it’s not too far off the mark.

Astonishing Member

I like the idea of Krakoa. No point in aiming for coexistence if no one actually believes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I have always felt that there should be a Charles Xavier school for Gifted Youngsters and a Magento version where he trains solders for the war against humans.
    Is that not what he does with the Brotherhood?

Lol the overall story line of Devil Reigns:X-men is sure to get under the skin of some people. I lol'ed several times and LOVED it. This is trolling at is finest. Time's up indeed. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

To be fair though usagent seemed pretty out of character and more like the one from falcon and winter shoulder than the recent series imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    To be fair though usagent seemed pretty out of character and more like the one from falcon and winter shoulder than the recent series imo.
    John Walker gets poorly written and portrayed? I'm shocked! Shocked I say!! Well...not that shocked.

So Death of Dr. Strange: X-men was so good it led me to finally get the Curse of the Ebony knight and i'm halfway through and man, this is the good stuff. I really think Spurrier would kill it on Excalibur if they bring back the name.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You know if the Modred and Merlin in the flashbacks in Black Knight: COTEB have any memories in their current incarnations we saw in Exaclibur the hate for mutants and the war make so much more sense now. It is reasonable for Arthur to loathe mutants since Modred turned out to be one and since he is the product of incest Arthur's shame and regret manifests as this is the demon created from my unholy act and it they keep being reincarnated as they are all legend now so it's an interesting loop.

Though interesting enough now that Mordrid is a mutant he can technically escape this fate of reincarnation(albeit with another form, but one he has a bit more control of) but what does that do to the tale? Like this is so interesting.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-19-2022 at 11:10 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Gorgon always was a mutant supremacist: He wondered if Mr. Fantastic was a mutant because he didn't believe a human could be that smart, and when it was confirmed that Reed wasn't a mutant, he immediately dismissed all his achievements as luck. He sees humans as apes.

He is also a mass murderer, a Nazi sympathizer and a Death cultist who wants to kill everybody, but he seems to be able to compartimentalize and manifest different aspects of his inner evil depending on the company he keeps.
    But he was part of Hydra…oh nvm trying to pay attention to character consistency is pointless at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Hence why I said he is a Nazi sympathizer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Gorgon joined Krakoa because in his mind it proved he was right all along about mutans being superior, prior to his death, he didn't change THAT much.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I think he’s just misunderstood
    Please tell me this is sarcasm. He was the supreme leader of Hydra ffs.
    But when drawn right, he's HOT!
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Is that not what he does with the Brotherhood?
    Yes I wish they would have continued and expanded on it.

Is it weird that my favorite interaction in Devil's Regin Xmen was Rogue and Rhino? spoilers:
    Rogue: "Gambit is going to be so disapponted in you..." Rhino: "This ain't personal, sugar." One could have read it as sarcasm but it didn't feel like it and tied nicely to the poker game.
    end of spoilers
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    That's my point...all the pro-Krakoa folks saying how great it is to not have to be preyed on by homicidal, racist humans....but pay no attention to all the predatory mutants running around who will abuse you for their own ends.
    Well, your point is correct. It’s not a paradise of justice, quite the opposite.

Re: new Wolverine shenanigans/mini-series…my wallet thanks me for not having to purchase any X-Books for a while, at least.