Page 197 of 655 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 9824
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    They can still go out in the world and live. Krakoa offers a sanctuary and a safe space from man's violence. No one is being forced to live there.
    We already know that Charles is not that altruistic...some of the **** he's pulled over the years ranks right up there with the bad guys.

So...what is to stop him from deciding they really need a certain mutant and psychically manipulating them. Or using their cloning process and after the mind is implanted from Cerebro altering memories.

All for the 'Greater Good'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    We already know that Charles is not that altruistic...some of the **** he's pulled over the years ranks right up there with the bad guys.

So...what is to stop him from deciding they really need a certain mutant and psychically manipulating them. Or using their cloning process and after the mind is implanted from Cerebro altering memories.

All for the 'Greater Good'.
    The writer.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Hickman contributed a lot to inhuman history/lore by adding universal inhumans (in his FF days) and letting everyone know there were inhumans hidden amongst humans(expanding Kirby's story). I doubt that he doesn't know that he's blurred the lines since he wrote for both species.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Viewing themselves as superior to everyone else, having a separate country of their own, emphasis on unusual culture and practices.
    The inhumans created Attilan, Utolan, and Orollan to escape hate and persecution from humans. They lived in Attilan without human discrimination and made their own society for millennia. They were actually made to be slaves of the Kree.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    a good chunk of Inhumans supported that decision (or at the very least were complacent about it) and didnt do anything about it until IvX despite knowing it was killing mutants for almost a year

IA. People also hated them bc of the backstage politics with Marvel pushing the X-men down and giving many of their motiffs to the Inhumans as a way to pseudo-replace them
    I never bought the replacement thing because people like the X-Men for their characters and their stories. Some see the allegories, but most love Jean's power, Logan's manliness, etc. They've been everywhere for decades and had movies, shows, and comics lined up. I couldn't imagine new random characters were going to threaten all of that. People hated comics during their push because of "SJW." The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You know it isn't though. Attilan doesn't engage in political and trade agreements. Nor did they seek United Nations acceptance.
    They did/do engage in diplomacy whenever they came into contact with humans, which wanted to usually steal Attilan's technology/Terrigen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    They can still go out in the world and live. Krakoa offers a sanctuary and a safe space from man's violence. No one is being forced to live there.
    Well, Sabretooth is.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I know that before Hickman's involvement the Inhumans had different reason for isolating themselves besides the flatscans' hate. There was the health concern which was why Crystal went back to the Great Refuge after her first FF stint and there was the Kree creeping about. Plus the Inhumans needed to be close to the Terrigen as much as possible.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Well, Sabretooth is.
    Are the X-Men fascists for.... jailing someone who murdered their political enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Are the X-Men fascists for.... jailing someone who murdered their political enemies?
    Did they leave much choice about how dealing with a murderer who perpetrated a crime abroard?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I know that before Hickman's involvement the Inhumans had different reason for isolating themselves besides the flatscans' hate. There was the health concern which was why Crystal went back to the Great Refuge after her first FF stint and there was the Kree creeping about. Plus the Inhumans needed to be close to the Terrigen as much as possible.
    The pollution thing came about in the 80's, and the inhumans came out in 1965.

But Kirby did the whole isolation thing to escape human persecution and the Jae Lee series did it. They've always been hated by humans. People don't confuse them for no reason.

Extraordinary Member

How many mutants on that island now have killed indiscriminately in the past...but now are given a free pass...but Creed is not just because he killed on the operation they sent him on.

Sinister sent the Marauders out to kill the Morlocks. Apocalypse has killed how many over the years because they 'weren't fit'. Gorgon worked with Hydra...how many notches on his gunbelt.

"Amnesty to all villains, Erik."

"Understandable, Charles. It would be hypocritical to not give men and women like myself a fresh start, too."

"Hydra general Gorgon."

*bites lip*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Thor worked for Hydra like last month

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Thor worked for Hydra like last month
    it was for a reason, a crap reason. not because he agreed with their ideology

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    How many mutants on that island now have killed indiscriminately in the past...but now are given a free pass...but Creed is not just because he killed on the operation they sent him on.

Sinister sent the Marauders out to kill the Morlocks. Apocalypse has killed how many over the years because they 'weren't fit'. Gorgon worked with Hydra...how many notches on his gunbelt.
    If they killed mutants they'll be brought back. If they killed humans good for em they should get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "Amnesty to all villains, Erik."

"Understandable, Charles. It would be hypocritical to not give men and women like myself a fresh start, too."

"Hydra general Gorgon."

*bites lip*
    "Dont worry Erik, i will send wolverine to deliver him a beer, with an angry look."

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    "Dont worry Erik, i will send wolverine to deliver him a beer, with an angry look."
    As Hush say, if Logan would have known what Gorgon did to Mariko while he was death, it wouldn't have been a beer what he would have given to him.

Also Erik biggest sore point is probably Sinister, he is a nazi that Magneto has been tracking for years.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona