Page 10 of 664 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

I was ask how come they're are no telepath of color?
    I didn't know how to respond.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Monet is a telepath.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, and Psylocke too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    ...or kill him off and give Northstar time to grieve and move on and Iceman time to become comfortable as an openly gay adult and then they could be paired up.
    Yeah, like killing off a black gay character so his hubby can get with a WHITE gay character won't ruffle feathers.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, like killing off a black gay character so his hubby can get with a WHITE gay character won't ruffle feathers.
    It would, but if done respectfully it would be at least less offensive than if Northstar just straight-up left his husband for another man.

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    this are a common and populars opinions... :guay:

My
    I don´t hate Fantomex
    I like Fantomex more that Gambit
    I prefer Fassbender that McKellen as Magneto, the McKellen´s Magneto is a more generic villain
    Common according to whom, I haven't seen them expressed anywhere else?

Most people like the new uncanny and say it should be the flagship x title, a lot of people like x-23 as wolverine. Logan 616 is 50/50 I hope, when he comes they restore him as someone who fights for mutants not against them.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Also there is Tangerine, but no one EVER remembers her. You have MOnet too. I don't count yellow face Betsy as a TPOC, as she's a white Brit. Kwannon would work, but she's dead. Same with Astrid Bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Anyway, my unpopular opinion:

Hardcore X-Men fans are rapidly becoming their own worst enemy. Yes, Marvel's done the X-Men dirty with the whole Terrigen Mists thing. Harassing and belittling folks who are enjoying the Inhumans books isn't going to 1) change Perlmutter's mind or 2) make the X-Men more popular.
    How often do X-Fans harass and belittle Inhuman fans if at all?

I only ever see X-Fans cursing the Inhumans which resulted in Inhuman fans coming to speak on behalf of the franchise.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 06-27-2016 at 12:02 PM.

BANNED

I noticed that there is still no Inhumans dedicated boars, how sad. :]

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Common according to whom, I haven't seen them expressed anywhere else?

Most people like the new uncanny and say it should be the flagship x title, a lot of people like x-23 as wolverine. Logan 616 is 50/50 I hope, when he comes they restore him as someone who fights for mutants not against them.
    i like the uncanny and I say it should be the flagship x title, but not because they behave like x-men, because the extraordinary group is absolutely useless. Uncanny x-men is a X-Force group style, most people think so

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Anyway, my unpopular opinion:

Hardcore X-Men fans are rapidly becoming their own worst enemy. Yes, Marvel's done the X-Men dirty with the whole Terrigen Mists thing. Harassing and belittling folks who are enjoying the Inhumans books isn't going to 1) change Perlmutter's mind or 2) make the X-Men more popular.

the x-fans are the potential largest buyers for a group of inhuman, people who buy avengers not usually interested in group as inhuman. Marvel is the one who has faced the x-fans with inhuman, not with the issue of cloud Terrigen much as the "Cyclops thing." Throw **** on Cyclops is the main reason for the anger of the x-fans. cyclops now is the largest flag for x-fans

This ensures that the mutants are more popular? it may not but if it makes inhuman not sell comics. Inhuman no fan base, are not interesting for fans of avengers and now the x-fans will not buy inhuman comics, ANXinhumans is canceled and the uncany Inhumans is objectively a good comic but its sales are mediocre and will remain so while their potential comprandores continue angry.

Damn, where do i began?

OK, lets start with Cyclops. I love Cyclops, Do i want him back Yes. do i want him a leader of a team yes. should he be leader of the X-Men again, no. the family bond is gone. its time for him to move on. i would put him in Uncanny Avengers. Have him work with the Avengers, hell he could make the team better.

O5 can go home. i just don't get the point of having these kids waste their youth in the future. just to have it erased in the end? all these stories are going to mean nothing in the end, so either get to the point where the whole X-universe changes when they go back or just just get to the point were their minds get erased.

Storm is a good leader, she is a terrible leader for mutant race. they had all these high level magic character come to the school to teleport it to limbo? where there are demons. But you didn't ask them to get rid of the mist, or make mutants neutral to the mist. no, you go to limbo. then your flirting with oml? he is wolverine just add 100 years to him, see in Storm flirty with Grandpa.

Beast, he got the stupid stick years ago and every writer after that never let him pass it to someone else. so we got alot of dumb things happening because beast didn't think. the smarts guy in the team, wasn't thinking????

Colossus had a bad run for a while, he fell hard. but he came back to his old self. now im am looking forward for Colossus to have a mentor role. but the students they gave him make me want to shot myself. Glob, Anole, No girl, Martha, Anole is the star of this team, the others can die a slow death. which i hope they are going for. because the story line i have now with the Apocalypse. i had to stop buying the book, i was getting mad at this poor excuse of a X-Men book. ( i know others like the book, More power to you. i can't deal with it.)

Iceman, Iceman, yes they made him gay, so what. i hate the fact he was "i hate Cyclops for ruining everything! But i will not remember all the times he was there for me. i forgot we were a family. " i was stuck with whining bitch Iceman for years. then they made him gay, a much better story line. but Teen Jean had no right to be there. this would have been a great finding yourself story. instead of a bossy teenage girl telling him who he is.

Pyslocke . . . she could die. i just stopped caring, every since X-Force. the whole Fantomex couple thing, yea that was a waste of time. she lost her voice and everything that made her special over the years.

Rachel, she is stuck on a low powered Jean for years. Why? i don't see how making her stay the same for so many years. just make Excalibur again
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime114 View Post
    Yeah, and Psylocke too!
    Psylocke is a white, british girl who is in the body of an Asian. She doesn't count. At all.

a black telepath aided in freeing Professor X from Operation Zero Tolerance, once. then he disappeared. there's also Zoe Culloden's partner Noah.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    Damn, where do i began?

OK, lets start with Cyclops. I love Cyclops, Do i want him back Yes. do i want him a leader of a team yes. should he be leader of the X-Men again, no. the family bond is gone. its time for him to move on. i would put him in Uncanny Avengers. Have him work with the Avengers, hell he could make the team better.
    Cyclops with the avengeres?????????? not please... ok it is about impopular opinios!!! all correct
    Last edited by bubibartra; 06-27-2016 at 02:29 PM.