Page 114 of 663 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9936

I hated WatXM. Jason Aaron is a great writer but someone needs to tell him he isn't funny. His comedy is embarassingly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    because of the hickman i am rechewing thru heroic to marble now stuff to reread hickvengers, and yesterday and the day before that i consumed avx again like a whale shark opening its maw to catch the algae

it was pretty dope tbh, and that art oh god so much NUT, p5 scotty is so daddy, and the polar bear page hnnng, i give it a spicy meatball out of a pasta
    Yep yep yep, third eye wide open

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I hated WatXM. Jason Aaron is a great writer but someone needs to tell him he isn't funny. His comedy is embarassingly bad.
    Granted I haven't read it in a while...maybe I’m discrediting myself dying on this hill lol
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 08-03-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Sue me, i like issue 17, is probably my favorite. I wasn't impressed by most of the run thought, especially with the croosover issues.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Brood mom Kitty was so gross.

BANNED

I thought it was a funny book. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I thought it was a funny book. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Brood mom Kitty was so gross.
    agree absolutely batshit...but I feel like more books need that “what the **** is going on” element

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah but Forge never recovered from being the “creepy, bordline-obsessed lover” that Ellis cranked up to the 11.
    Seems like the 00s were when writers decided to screw over POC males. Lemire wrote Forge getting over it, I think it i sfine. Colossus is on x-men books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Seems like the 00s were when writers decided to screw over POC males. Lemire wrote Forge getting over it, I think it i sfine. Colossus is on x-men books
    Eagh, cut the victimism, Everybody gets crap not only POC males. In fact none of them was called hittler (that was Cyclops a white guy) can't posible get worse than that

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteNimrod View Post
    Eagh, cut the victimism, Everybody gets crap not only POC males. In fact none of them was called hittler (that was Cyclops a white guy) can't posible get worse than that
    And that white guy is still one of the most popular chars with loads of panel time.

And there's more white guys to spare if one of them gets messed up.

Meanwhile there's very few used POC and the treatment for the few around is sub-par.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-03-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Called hittler when he did nothing only helped cyclops being popular.

There is few poc characters and writers choose th emost popular to screw it over

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And that white guy is still one of the most popular chars with loads of panel time.

And there's more white guys to spare if one of them gets messed up.

Meanwhile there's very few used POC and the treatment for most of the few around are treated in the subpar range.
    Basically this.

X-men, during the mandate, is where writers went to either disconnect with marvel or double down on their loyalty. Jason Aaron to Thor, Bendis Gone, Woods Gone, Gilleon Star Wars. It use to be the make or break for writing relationships with marvel.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Called hittler when he did nothing only helped cyclops being popular.
    Yeah comparing him with the worst monster of human history was such a huge favor. Showed how much they cared but doing less to other characters is a tragedy, lol

There is few poc characters and writers choose th emost popular to screw it over
    Who is the most popular POC? isn't that Storm?
    again as i said, everybody gets crap, no need to victimism or looking for things that aren't there. I just gave an example of a white guy being treated worse.
    Last edited by CuteNimrod; 08-03-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Mighty Member

Cyclops may have been called Hitler but on panel it was the black guy Bishop actually shown committing Hitler style mass genocide. So between the two who got it worse? The guy being called names and getting all the shine and spotlight or the guy who is seen as a mass murderer and was absent from the book for years? I think we know who the real victim is.