Page 128 of 657 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 9841
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post

You're welcome everybody.
    I love this Jean Grey.
    My main in Marvel Heroes...

MarvelHeroes2016 2016-07-10 02-23-03-90.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Betsy had Kwannon's body for three decades. Turnabout is fair play.
    4 years comics time. 3 decades our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I love this Jean Grey.
    My main in Marvel Heroes...

MarvelHeroes2016 2016-07-10 02-23-03-90.jpg
    Damnit, I miss that game.

Are you ready for the most unpopular opinion ever? I actually sort of like Kid Cable. Edit: since I accidentally posted this as a photo instead of a gif, imagine swords being pointed Flynn.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GSman; 08-15-2019 at 01:03 AM.

I kind of wish Professor X would take a more active role now and again. I realize it's not in his character to be particularly violent or confrontational, but seeing him lose it would make for a gripping story.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love this costume. It is better than the 90's one and at least she looks like an adult on it.

uhu.jpg
    DQxzXA_UQAA3Nfj.jpg large.jpg
    703227.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love this costume. It is better than the 90's one and at least she looks like an adult on it.

uhu.jpg
    DQxzXA_UQAA3Nfj.jpg large.jpg
    703227.jpg
    I like that costume, but good lord that first panel is the actual definition of "unflattering portrayal".

I hate the big red/black X logo. ESPECIALLY as a belt buckle. Let’s see some more tasteful designs, please.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Damnit, I miss that game.
    Me too. Unpopular opinion but it was the best Marvel RPG and possibly my favorite Marvel game. I spent so many hours and money into it. My most played game ever. Future Fight is giving me the same grind but its not quite the same. I wish TPTB didnt have to ruin such a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Me too. Unpopular opinion but it was the best Marvel RPG and possibly my favorite Marvel game. I spent so many hours and money into it. My most played game ever. Future Fight is giving me the same grind but its not quite the same. I wish TPTB didnt have to ruin such a good thing
    I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. Everyone I knew played it at least a little, and most of my friends really liked it. It was deeper than "better" games like Ultimate Alliance, and the roster was absurd. I had around 300 hours into the game when it went belly up. My Emma was 10th prestige if you want an idea of how much I played. The sad part is that it died less than a month after Emma got her re-work (and an actually functioning Ultimate).

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. Everyone I knew played it at least a little, and most of my friends really liked it. It was deeper than "better" games like Ultimate Alliance, and the roster was absurd. I had around 300 hours into the game when it went belly up. My Emma was 10th prestige if you want an idea of how much I played. The sad part is that it died less than a month after Emma got her re-work (and an actually functioning Ultimate).
    I would say its unpopular bc I dont think it was played by most gamers that have played comic book based videogames. Especially since it was isolated on PC for so long and when it did roll out to consoles, it only lasted a few months and wasnt in its best form as a beta. I think Ultimate Alliance would be declared by most as their favorite and MH unfortunately got ignored bc it was an MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I would say its unpopular bc I dont think it was played by most gamers that have played comic book based videogames. Especially since it was isolated on PC for so long and when it did roll out to consoles, it only lasted a few months and wasnt in its best form as a beta. I think Ultimate Alliance would be declared by most as their favorite and MH unfortunately got ignored bc it was an MMO
    Most MMOs get fed to the grinder that is WoW. Somehow FFXIV keeps trucking along, almost entirely on brand recognition.

The thing that killed it was when they over simplified a lot of the Quality of Life stuff to make it work on a controller, and it pissed a lot of players off. Then the console launch didn't go great, servers struggled at times, and the aggressive monetization of the store front scared a lot of people away from the console versions.

Most MMOs get fed to the grinder that is WoW. Somehow FFXIV keeps trucking along, almost entirely on brand recognition.

The thing that killed it was when they over simplified a lot of the Quality of Life stuff to make it work on a controller, and it pissed a lot of players off. Then the console launch didn't go great, servers struggled at times, and the aggressive monetization of the store front scared a lot of people away from the console versions.
    IA. They kept dumbing it down and instead of catering to their loyal audience (PC), they went chasing after the console numbers. I get it but ultimately they alienated their actual userbase and the game didnt take off with whom they were going after. It was also disappointing when they slowed down the PC updates before officially announcing they were doing a console version, even if that was obvious

BANNED

Pre Gen X Emma is the real Emma.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Pre Gen X Emma is the real Emma.
    I can accept Gen X Emma and maybe Morrison's Emma as the "true" Emma as well, but Emma Frost hasn't been herself since Austen and Whedon took over.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey