Page 151 of 655 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9824

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate that Emma and adult Jean's first on panel scene together after 15 years was in Uncanny X-men and they dont even interact
    ghost jean tho
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Funny that people recognize Cyclops being bad to Jean, then start shipping Jean with Emma. Almost like they never read a comic before Bendis run. Emma for sure is even worse than Scott when it comes to Jean
    I recognize than Bishop is even worse than Emma (and i hate her) and Scott for Jean. I mean one AU ship rushed off panel with a guy that his biggest merit is going crazy on her adopted kid, falling for that is so in character for Jean. It makes me feel stupid to hear somebody thought on doing it. Or even considers it better than the other two. He also doesn't sell for crap
    I mean outside of making her look like an idiot what can he do that literaly anybody else can't?
    Last edited by fsger; 08-26-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ghost jean tho
    that dont count. Theres no indication that Jean even remembers that and she was still technically dead and not in the position she was with the X-men post-Resurrection

Plus, I try not to acknowledge Hopeless' horrible writing of both Jean Greys

that dont count. Theres no indication that Jean even remembers that and she was still technically dead and not in the position she was with the X-men post-Resurrection

I thought Hopless did fine. Jeen came off as somewhat obnoxious, but that par for the course when talking about someone actively running away from the thing that's trying to possess her. Jean came off as desperate, but considering that this was the first time a Phoenix incident was fully occurring without her directly having an ability to stop it, it's understandable.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ghost Jean was a shared acid trip.
    "Cable was right!"

I shipped Bobby and Kitty for years and was elated when their romance became canon

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ghost Jean was a shared acid trip.
    Lol, Jeen shows up at Emma's headquarters and says "Emma, try this new stuff, it's really tripping, I am seeing my older self." Emma takes a long time to think it over because she isn't sure she wants to see Jeen's older self. Emma takes the acid and starts having fantasies about hanging out with older Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, Jeen shows up at Emma's headquarters and says "Emma, try this new stuff, it's really tripping, I am seeing my older self." Emma takes a long time to think it over because she isn't sure she wants to see Jeen's older self. Emma takes the acid and starts having fantasies about hanging out with older Jean.
    Acid with telepaths...

Buckle.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I started teading X-men with Bendis and Kitty and Bobby still had something at the start. At that time I also saw the movies and thought Kitty and Iceman were super serious, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Acid with telepaths...

Buckle.jpg
    Haha, that's actually really funny.

I shipped Bobby and Kitty for years and was elated when their romance became canon
    I didn’t think they were that bad but I know a LOT of people were against it. The Jason Aaron/watxm hate boner was real. Always thought they were cute though, growing up with the movies programmed me to think kitty made more sense with bobby than colossus

I will never understand this. Hopeless' adult Jean (ghost Jean) was so good. I feel it was better than Tom Taylor's version of Jean and certainly better than Rosenberg's Jean Grey.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I didn’t think they were that bad but I know a LOT of people were against it. The Jason Aaron/watxm hate boner was real. Always thought they were cute though, growing up with the movies programmed me to think kitty made more sense with bobby than colossus
    The problem was that Aaron’s execution was shitty and sexist (like the rest of his run). Doesn’t help that Iceman sexually harassed Kitty only two months after she broke up with Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I will never understand this. Hopeless' adult Jean (ghost Jean) was so good. I feel it was better than Tom Taylor's version of Jean and certainly better than Rosenberg's Jean Grey.
    I think it was because they made it clear that ghost Jean had the same identity and personality as New X-Men Jean, so she had a strong personality. Right down to the uniform she was wearing which was her New X-Men black uniform. That's probably why I liked ghost Jean so much and I was hoping that when they brought Jean back she would be like that. I guess she was a little, Jean had definite moments in X-Men Red and I liked the series, but I was really hoping they would bring that darker edge to Jean back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The problem was that Aaron’s execution was shitty and sexist (like the rest of his run). Doesn’t help that Iceman sexually harassed Kitty only two months after she broke up with Colossus.
    yuck. read it when I was a lot younger and wasnt so, shall we say, attunedto that kind of bullshittery. I keep meaning to read those issues back because they were more or less my intro to the comics and I wanna see how they hold up (looks like not well)