Page 184 of 653 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 9795

I wish Krakoa becomes a democracy

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Just tell the US Krakoa has oil reserves. They'll get $110 billion worth of Democracy shoved up their rear end before you can say "Haliburton".

Jean Grey should not date Cyclops again. She should date Glob Herman.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    being less violent doesnt make you a better person. Xavier is a shady person. He is one of the worst bc of his hypocrisy. I dont think Magneto is a sympathetic character but he is pretty straightforward; what you see is what you get with him and he owns it, something Xavier rarely does
    Xavier can keep secrets and do some manipulation, but those are still below killing and terrorism.
    At the end of the day the only one of the two with any kind of positive legacy is Xavier with the X-men. Magneto has none, only trouble.

I truly feel like the X-men getting decimated and mutants being killed is like an aphrodisiac for some people. I truly think they be like "insert group here" when the next genocide story happens and smoke a cig afterward.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Xavier can keep secrets and do some manipulation, but those are still below killing and terrorism.
    At the end of the day the only one of the two with any kind of positive legacy is Xavier with the X-men. Magneto has none, only trouble.
    with the exception of the end of Blue, Magneto has been a hero for the better part of the past 15 years so I dont think its fair to say he has no positive legacy. He's done alot of good in the books for the X-men and mutantkind as a whole.

Xavier just gets others to kill for him. Look at how he played and used Warren in Astonishing last year. His hands are dirty.

I have to say if I were a mutant in this universe knowing everything I do, Id trust Magneto more before I ever trust Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Sounds fun until Mr Sinister gets elected....
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What are we basing this on again?
    First issue of House of X with Cyclops’ conversation with the FF about Franklin plus the solicits for New Mutants in December. The fact that they don’t allow anyone on Krakoa who isn’t a mutant even if they’re the family of mutants means that joining Krakoa is akin to completely uprooting yourself from your life and basically abandoning your family and friends who aren’t mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I find that with Krakoa, mutants are sliding dangerously close to the Inhumans. Here we have an isolationist society that basically views themselves as above everyone who isn’t of their race and doesn’t allow anyone else there but their own. They also seem to wish to have everyone who is of their kind up and abandon their families, friends and lives to come live amongst them even sending out parties to recruit them. At this point, it seems all that they’re missing is a royal family and slaves.
    Oh the irony, so first Inhumans become more like X-Men for a while, now X-Men may start to become like the Inhumans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Oh the irony, so first Inhumans become more like X-Men for a while, now X-Men may start to become like the Inhumans?
    X-Men were always a cheesy rip-off of The Inhumans
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

The current iteration of the X-Books are marketed to closeted misanthropes and human-omnicide advocates.

This Hickman treatment will eventually culminate into a "Marvel vs. X-Men" event with the X-People killing all non-mutant Marvel heroes in battle and exterminating Marvel-Homo Sapiens in a disproportionate reversal of Genosha. Prime fap material for human-hating X-Men fans.

By which time the MCU is ready to release its take on the X-Men and Disney will mandate the reboot of Marvel-XMen inter-character relations to more "family-friendly" levels (ie. more humans do get chummy with mutants), much to the Sapien-genocide advocates' chagrin. Oh well, life is a pendulum. Someday...
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    The current iteration of the X-Books are marketed to closeted misanthropes and human-omnicide advocates.

This Hickman treatment will eventually culminate into a "Marvel vs. X-Men" event with the X-People killing all non-mutant Marvel heroes in battle and exterminating Marvel-Homo Sapiens in a disproportionate reversal of Genosha. Prime fap material for human-hating X-Men fans.

By which time the MCU is ready to release its take on the X-Men and Disney will mandate the reboot of Marvel-XMen inter-character relations to more "family-friendly" levels (ie. more humans do get chummy with mutants), much to the Sapien-genocide advocates' chagrin. Oh well, life is a pendulum. Someday...
    Wait. Are you saying real humans hate fictional humans or real humans hate real humans and are taking it out on fictional humans that are okay with fictional genocide?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

What do you think? Unpopular and controversial. That's how I read the atmosphere in the threads. Though of course my reading must be flawed for others; I'm a flawed real-life human.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    What do you think? Unpopular and controversial. That's how I read the atmosphere in the threads. Though of course my reading must be flawed for others; I'm a flawed real-life human.
    okay i matched up the name in the other thread so i see what you mean. interesting.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-20-2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: clarity.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I guess I like the story of HoXPoX more than I dislike it. But for a book with very little character work and concepts that we have honestly seen numerous times before, people have been overdramatically effusive with praise.
    Funny because The Days of Future past movie gets a lot of praise too without featuring an actual x-men team